Going with the Intraday Mini-Flow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TFL

leaving the rest of the 1/2 for 60 min flow :) will trade long with them..
Good rishig... Ha... Forgot to book or not got enough time in the last minute of closure...I too booked near the last moment... with luck got executed...
Well.... be aware to keep an eye on Money Management too...when rolling over from IntradayMF to 60MF.

Haribird.

ThE HaMmEr

trade 1

s-3010 sl 3050 , 3024 , 3020

booked 1/3 at 2972 , 2957 , 3020

trade 2

l-3020 sl- 2948

booked 1/3 at 3030 , 3040 , 3050

overall very good profit.........average of 40 points........:)

rishig38

Good rishig... Ha... Forgot to book or not got enough time in the last minute of closure...I too booked near the last moment... with luck got executed...
Well.... be aware to keep an eye on Money Management too...when rolling over from IntradayMF to 60MF.

Haribird.
Hari..I covered half and left the rest till tomorrow...playing with some odds here...60 min flow users had a bad trade for the past 2 days...their stop just kept on getting extended and today they finally went long...they could be winners this time around...plus I messed up on reversals intraday, so had to leave in some position that might allow me to cover my losses early in the morning and will use intraday to come in profits again...

Isn't it all too simple? Wishful thinking...chalo dekhteyyyyyy hain.... :D

TFL

trade 1

s-3010 sl 3050 , 3024 , 3020

booked 1/3 at 2972 , 2957 , 3020

trade 2

l-3020 sl- 2948

booked 1/3 at 3030 , 3040 , 3050

overall very good profit.........average of 40 points........:)
Congratulation Neeraj!!!
Welcomes you to put a chart version of everyday trade after market hours...if u r interested. I have seen such a thing in 60MF today... a nice tabled list of trades. I have too inspired to do it... but is too lazy now a days.

haribird.

TFL

Hari..I covered half and left the rest till tomorrow...playing with some odds here...60 min flow users had a bad trade for the past 2 days...their stop just kept on getting extended and today they finally went long...they could be winners this time around...plus I messed up on reversals intraday, so had to leave in some position that might allow me to cover my losses early in the morning and will use intraday to come in profits again...

Isn't it all too simple? Wishful thinking...chalo dekhteyyyyyy hain.... :D
There is a new thread started by our Alexa...for discussing mistakes I made in this flow.

Link: http://www.traderji.com/derivatives/24845-mistakes-i-made-flow-method.html

Out at 3050

Took two wrong reversals today,but dumped at the first sign of trouble,took the last trade and made profit today

Hell of a day !!!

:D
ST
ST,
:)
Same thing here , made a mistake at 1:40pm when got long at 3008. and then another wrong short, and then finally the last trade long at 3020 saved the day.
Anyways, needs to be journalized and taken care next time.
regards
inspire.

Status
Not open for further replies.