Going with the Intraday Mini-Flow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

milkyblack

can any1 pls tell me the time frame , saint is trading so tht i can study his trades accordingly..
What I know is he uses 10 min... But a conformation from Saint would be the best!

He would teach the method he uses to us in the thread... looking at the trades... its like the teaching will be not kind of rule based...but something that will develop over the time...

Regards

columbus

Today's Trades:

a.Bought 6 lots at 4197,added 4 at 4137......Bought avg of 4217,Sold at an avg of 4255.(+19k)

b.Bought 4 L&t AT 2621,sold at 2656....(+7k)
c.Bought 3 RELCAP at 1217,sold at 1268(+21k)

This week is done.......our initial cap of 10 is now 12.12.

Risk per trade as per 12.12 as of Monday...

Saint
Your REPUTATION train is fast moving than any express train.The way the numbers of bogeys are attached ,it will become India's Fast moving EXPRESS-GOODS train.

niftychance

As these are posted EOD is it possible to specify the initial stoploss,stoploss trailed if any so that the trade process becomes clear to us learning from these trades.

Smart_trade
Hello ST

Initial SL was LOD - room.

One thing I have noticed with SAINT Sirs Stops on Intraday ... they are quite deep, giving lots of wiggle room for the trade where as too tight stops are the bane of our intraday trades...

Also he is not in too much of hurry to trail the stop, which we do thus getting into tight situations whereby the price continues to move in our favor but just after taking our stop out... :)

Thinking about why it is possible and indeed profitable for Sir to have such a wide Stops for intraday trades...

Something he said about probability comes to mind... where the flow or should we say being in the flow helps..

Thanks

Hello ST

One thing I have noticed with SAINT Sirs Stops on Intraday ... they are quite deep, giving lots of wiggle room for the trade where as too tight stops are the bane of our intraday trades...

Also he is not in too much of hurry to trail the stop, which we do thus getting into tight situations whereby the price continues to move in our favor but just after taking our stop out... :)

Thinking about why it is possible and indeed profitable for Sir to have such a wide Stops for intraday trades...

Something he said about probability comes to mind... where the flow or should we say being in the flow helps..

Thanks

Nice observation,my friend......:)

Saint

Not sure as Sir has not mentioned on this thread, but maybe you should try 10 minutes with hourly as prespective ;)

Thanks
Not exactly.......but have a feeling that once divulged,I would be the only person in this thread.:)

Let me put the whole thing together.....probably tonight or over the weekend.

Saint

Hello ST

Thanks
Hi NC,

I had the same thought in my mind. We take relatively large positions with very tight stops and immediately move our SL to breakeven as soon as the trade moves in our favour.We also book profits too soon. Saint does daytrading with position trading style. We are also very eager to catch the exact low point in a correction but Saints entry is always few points late so in final scheme of thing a few points dont matter.

Best Wishes, Trade Well (like Saint !!!)

Smart_trade

V

vvvv

Not exactly.......but have a feeling that once divulged,I would be the only person in this thread.:)

Let me put the whole thing together.....probably tonight or over the weekend.

Saint
eagerly waiting....definitely it is goin to be a simple which is goin to surprise every1:):)

Status
Not open for further replies.