Going with the Intraday Mini-Flow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

milkyblack

Re: Going with an Intraday Mini-Flow!!

Great thread Saint... Success of the method or failure... time will decide... Wishing you all the very best!

And thanks a lot for sharing!

Regards

Really like the closing of trades in fourths...
The 5min low according to my data -15 comes to 4050, I wonder how you got in @ 4055, 5points early ......

answer post market Please :)

MJ-
MJ,

Which -15 filter.......?

Haven't stated any parameters as yet....

Saint

Basically,on the said capital,and a 1.2% risk gives us 6 lots(actually 5++.....but that extra 1,500 risk is fine).Shorted 6 lots.Covered 2 lots at 4014.

Now covering another lot at 3989

Means even if there is a huge rally from here.........this trade is in profits.Whether mild profits or huge is left to be seen.

Saint

Saint,
A Thanks is all i can say...and yes, I will be monitoring this thread very closely, trying to figure out how things work.

A small suggestion to all- please dont try to see inconsistencies here...day trading is lesser rigid methodically. So you may have different answers for the same scenario...in different situations. Just try to see the logic behind the moves...the broader picture, and please dont over-analyse.

Even if you enter/exit at different levels as Saint does...that shd be Ok provided the direction is the same....dont curse yourself for that. Day trading WILL take time to master...this is not as 'easy' as trading the other tfs. But Saint is there to guide us...to shorten our learning curves.

Thanks a lot,
Rakesh

Status
Not open for further replies.