Going With The 60min Flow!!!

Which Futures do u all trade with real Money?

• MiniNifty

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • Nifty

Votes: 50 72.5%
  • Aban

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • L&T

Votes: 18 26.1%
  • Hdil

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • JP asso

• RIL

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Relcap

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Suzlon

• Educomp

Votes: 8 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Satyen

Hi Saint Sir,

Here are the rules which I have fixed for trading...I hope I have covered everything in this..Please let me know if you have any suggestions..
1) Before entering a trade the SL will be fixed
2) The SL will never be moved under any circumstances...Under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
3) For Intraday SL will be 8 points or previous pivots and the aim of each trade will be to get 12 points
4) After 12 points, if trend favours,trailing stop loss will be used
5) For Positional Trading the SL will never exceed 100 points
6) Will be going for maximum 3 trades intraday if all are successful
7) Aim is to get 100 nifty points every week excluding brokerage
8) Will be trading with 1 lot and 2nd lot will be used only to add to a winning trade
9) Ultimately will enjoy trading
10) and finally there wont be any emotions in any trade and will Keep Walking!!!

Will be starting paper trading from Monday after going through your docs again..I will also let you know my basis for entering a trade and exit.
Please give me your valuable feedback.
Regards
Lalith
Hi
Lalith here we only follow 60 min trades and for stop loss we dont have fix rules for stopl loss as you are saying it should be 100 point max .........
it is the only previus pivot taken as stop it may be 100,120 ,150 point away and you adjust your no. of trade accordingly

No aim to get fix nifty points on weekly basis we just follow trailing stop when hit we revesred

please go thru the first post again

Regards
Satya

lalpar

Hi
Lalith here we only follow 60 min trades and for stop loss we dont have fix rules for stopl loss as you are saying it should be 100 point max .........
it is the only previus pivot taken as stop it may be 100,120 ,150 point away and you adjust your no. of trade accordingly

No aim to get fix nifty points on weekly basis we just follow trailing stop when hit we revesred

please go thru the first post again

Regards
Satya
Hi Satya ,You are very right..Initially I wanted to start with some fixed goals...Once I am able to achive it then I can change stategy..I just wanted Saint Sir to guide me in becoming a successfull Nifty Trader...100 points is only for positional trading...

Regards
Lalith

SamFisher

Hi Satya ,You are very right..Initially I wanted to start with some fixed goals...Once I am able to achive it then I can change stategy..I just wanted Saint Sir to guide me in becoming a successfull Nifty Trader...100 points is only for positional trading...

Regards
Lalith
Lalith,
In this method you can not have weekly goals! and you always in trade either long or short. Also regarding the stop loss, its clearly defined in the initial pages how to set it. So some of the points what you have suggested is not applicable for this thread 'Going with the 60min Flow'
:)
HTH

U

uasish

Sorry to interupt with other matter,heard 3 blasts in b'lore outskirt is everything OK Dr.?

Jesse's front is OK cant get Saint over telephone.

Last edited by a moderator:

lalpar

Sorry to interupt with other matter,heard 3 blasts in b'lore outskirt is everything OK Dr.?

Jesse's front is OK cant get Saint over telephone.
Hi ashish da ..I am also from Bangalore...There is panic here...6 blasts reported...

Regards
Lalith

Last edited by a moderator:
Saint,

Where are you?????????

I heard abt the bombs at Koramangala.I have been trying to reach you last hour.

Hope you are safe.Please get back to me as soon as possible.

Avinash

C

Czar

hope all are ok cause only 1 casualty reported (1 lady), dada, i think the tel lines must be jammed so you cannot get thru... also net must be down too...

Status
Not open for further replies.