Help..Amibroker forumla AFL for "Saintji's Going With The 60min Flow practice!!!"

Folks -

Help..does anyone have Amibroker forumla AFL for "Saintji's Going With The 60min Flow practice!!!" could you please share it?

Best rgds, Nisha

V

vvvv

is this another duplicate thread???? or all the other posts hav been deleted.
by the way SAINTJI is appearing like SANTJI in the title.:):)

V

vvvv

i sincerely hope for such an AFL to exist & i wud sit infront of the terminal,take buy/sell from the afl without using my brains, trade like a tiger , shut off my comp at 3:30 , go to sleep the entire day like a lazy crocodile , get up the next day & do the same thing over & over again & then at the end of the month watch my money grow & grow & grow.....
alas if things were so easy

i sincerely hope for such an AFL to exist & i wud sit infront of the terminal,take buy/sell from the afl without using my brains, trade like a tiger , shut off my comp at 3:30 , go to sleep the entire day like a lazy crocodile , get up the next day & do the same thing over & over again & then at the end of the month watch my money grow & grow & grow.....
alas if things were so easy
Calm down sirji....this is mainly for learning the technique thoroughly...not sure if you would not need to use your brain still and see your money grow effortlessly.....

As far as I understand there is no hidden secret in "Saintji 60 mins pivot technique" that Saintji has not yet taught or revealed....

One can see how hard he has worked for benefits of people in this forum....afl in subject is merely a pictorial view of following and understanding that technique along side real time data...was just wondering if along side someone has taken a pain to translate it into afl so to have better understanding for eager people like me....this request was not to ask someone's secret system !

rkkarnani

Folks -

Help..does anyone have Amibroker forumla AFL for "Saintji's Going With The 60min Flow practice!!!" could you please share it?

Best rgds, Nisha
Hi Nisha,
I dont think any one can code the Saint's 60 minute flow in AFL or metastock!! You may wonder why am I so sure about it as nothing is impossible!!! My reason for this view is becoz one of the basic thing in Saints 60 minutes flow is : Go with the eye!!!! And i sincerely believe we are yet to get a Software to replicate what our eye looks at and what the mind perceives out of what the eye see!!!
Having said this I do believe you can get AFL for an indicator that mechanically marks the Pivots as defined by Saint in Teach a man to fish!!!!, by the 'palm example there!!! Wish you all the best in your quest!!!

V

vvvv

i think people are not interested in the AFL as it doesnt give them buy/sell decisions....they want a ready made cookbok kind of indicator ehich will churn money for them,,so im deleting my AFL post.

Hi Nisha,
I dont think any one can code the Saint's 60 minute flow in AFL or metastock!! You may wonder why am I so sure about it as nothing is impossible!!! My reason for this view is becoz one of the basic thing in Saints 60 minutes flow is : Go with the eye!!!! And i sincerely believe we are yet to get a Software to replicate what our eye looks at and what the mind perceives out of what the eye see!!!
Having said this I do believe you can get AFL for an indicator that mechanically marks the Pivots as defined by Saint in Teach a man to fish!!!!, by the 'palm example there!!! Wish you all the best in your quest!!!
My request for AFL was limited to learning the method by looking at better painted picture..which I mean New Pivot Indicator etc etc...