Going With The 60min Flow!!!

Which Futures do u all trade with real Money?

• MiniNifty

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • Nifty

Votes: 50 72.5%
  • Aban

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • L&T

Votes: 18 26.1%
  • Hdil

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • JP asso

• RIL

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Relcap

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Suzlon

• Educomp

Votes: 8 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prabhjeet

Atlast we can take a sigh of relief now as Saint is standing by our side. I have never seen such hurricane of posts ,like we had on this thread ever before. Hope Saint understands weight of each and every words that come out of his mouth.

I wonder if Saint can turn present Bear Market into bull market by saying only one simple word " BUY "

Atlast we can take a sigh of relief now as Saint is standing by our side. I have never seen such hurricane of posts ,like we had on this thread ever before. Hope Saint understands weight of each and every words that come out of his mouth.

I wonder if Saint can turn present Bear Market into bull market by saying only one simple word " BUY "
ah,that kind of power I don't have,my friend.....:)

Saint

Few more points:

When following the 60min Flow,........all your entry,exit,stops whatever....all are based on the 60min charts.

But keep an eye on the 30min charts for better clarity as to the happenings within the 60min candle........no pivots should break on the 30 as the 60 roars upwards.

A break in 30 is an indication of things to come..........it's enough to revert our positions.

Why then can't we call it the 30min Flow?You could if you want......but we are in general trying to be on the right side of the 60 using the 30 as an aid.

I sincerely hope I have not added to the confusion.......

Saint

We have a gap down in line with the preexisting trend.......stop is still at 4458(last bar/candle of yesterday).

It's an add to shorts below the day's low....as always,the filter.

Saint

Status
Not open for further replies.