Going With The 60min Flow!!!

Which Futures do u all trade with real Money?

• MiniNifty

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • Nifty

Votes: 50 72.5%
  • Aban

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • L&T

Votes: 18 26.1%
  • Hdil

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • JP asso

• RIL

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Relcap

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Suzlon

• Educomp

Votes: 8 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

myvineet

Re: Live discussion Saint's - 60 minute flow

A variation of the above.

What if the add did not trigger. The bar1 just managed to touch the PH (or just missed by a margin). Would you still move the SAR to PL1 then, or would you wait for subsequent bars to take out PH1 clearly?
if the bar crossed the PH then we shift SAR IMMEDIATELY, whether add triggered or not

vineet

A variation of the above.

What if the add did not trigger. The bar1 just managed to touch the PH (or just missed by a margin). Would you still move the SAR to PL1 then, or would you wait for subsequent bars to take out PH1 clearly?
PH1 has to be taken out clearly...add may or maynot trigger because of filter...then we move SAR to PL1

Smart_trade

jamit_05

ST Sir,

We are still short in NF right? Using a 20 point Sar Pivot filter.

The two recent hourly PH were formed, but prices did not manage to go over the filter values. We even had a case of shifting SAR to a higher PH. Now we are waiting for prices to go over this PH so that we can SAR.

I hope I am on a proper track in thinking the above.

Pls see image for clarity.

Last edited:

ST Sir,

We are still short in NF right? Using a 20 point Sar Pivot filter.

The two recent hourly PH were formed, but prices did not manage to go over the filter values. We even had a case of shifting SAR to a higher PH. Now we are waiting for prices to go over this PH so that we can SAR.

I hope I am on a proper track in thinking the above.

Pls see image for clarity.
Yes correct Amit....

ST

metushar

Re: 60min Flow Trades for the Week: Saint's Method

Hello Senior and ST Sir,

Have one chart in the attachment. I understood the explaination regarding pivots and have used this knowledge in further study of charts.

In the attachment is an Aban hourly chart. Pls let me know if I have made any wrong entries or have wrongly placed SAR or if any concept is amiss.

Tks

PS: Another clear chart is also attached, would assist the examiner is drawing lines and clearly pointing out any correction.
Hi Amit,

I am a novice for 60 min trading it for last 1 month, have tried to put my changes in the chart you posted, initial entries I havent done much but after break out bar fairly detailed, Green bar is SAR, red and blue have usual meanings.....

I will also wait for seniors comment on this. Hope I am learning well.

Cheers,
Tushar

Attachments

Dear all,
Some people using this method seem to be still long arguing that Friday`s PL has not been breached . Some have gone short ( SAR ) since Monday ( around 1-30 pm ) . Can any body tell me the correct position ? Thank you in advance.
Grorich

Status
Not open for further replies.