Going With The 60min Flow!!!

Which Futures do u all trade with real Money?

• MiniNifty

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • Nifty

Votes: 50 72.5%
  • Aban

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • L&T

Votes: 18 26.1%
  • Hdil

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • JP asso

• RIL

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Relcap

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Suzlon

• Educomp

Votes: 8 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TFL

0% Leverage trade and Risk

Entry: 3904
SAR : 3758
Total capital needed: 195200
CURRENT RISK is 146points or Rs: 7300 or 3.74%

ADD1: 3992
SAR : 3848
Total capital needed: 394800 (Entry + Add1)
CURRENT RISK is 200 points(56+144) or Rs: 10000 or 2.53%

FINALLY:Risk went from 3.74% to 2.53% for 0% Leverage Traders

Hari.

TFL

Do paper trading for atleast 2 months and read the thread from first page first!

Start with MIni NIFTY and then slowly move to NIFTY!
Not advisable to trade with MiniNifty Especially if you are a newbee becasue your actions will be slow normally and will not get the required prices to enter, exit or add and the volume in MiniNifty is low and the price movements are somewhat sharp.
If you have adequate capital then safe side is to trade in NIFTY F itself.

Is in't it seniors and friends?

Hari.

AMITBE

The good thing about the present volitility in price struggling to hold the highs and slipping, when the moves are eventually directional, is that it gives us more pivots to play with on either side, which are closer apart and unambiguous.
If to the up in the coming days, we have the option of more adds along with the comfort of bringing up the SAR levels to profitability.
This is true for both the purist and the aggressive follower if there's need for distinction.

The good thing about deep SARs in the flow, is that it creats space for the volatility without losing direction of the flow.
We have seen this more often than not.

TFL

I have a serious QUESTION about the sytem.

Is it fair as per the rules of the system to ADD to positions(as per system says) if the maximum 0% leverage risk is increasing?

Thank you.
Hari.

man4urheart

Not advisable to trade with MiniNifty Especially if you are a newbee becasue your actions will be slow normally and will not get the required prices to enter, exit or add and the volume in MiniNifty is low and the price movements are somewhat sharp.

Hari.
I don't think so. till now with mini nifty I have not faced any issue!

ThE HaMmEr

we have a lower pivot formation in nifty......if it does not break 3959.55

3959.55 will be counted as a lower pivot......

will post charts on confirmation....

* wait for seniors confirmation for modifying sl...........

Last edited:

niftychance

Hari.
No difference if you are trading just 1-2 lots ...

Volatility is same, obviously Impact Cost for larger quantity would be more with mini ...

Thanks

KomaL2099

The good thing about the present volitility in price struggling to hold the highs and slipping, when the moves are eventually directional, is that it gives us more pivots to play with on either side, which are closer apart and unambiguous.
If to the up in the coming days, we have the option of more adds along with the comfort of bringing up the SAR levels to profitability.
This is true for both the purist and the aggressive follower if there's need for distinction.

The good thing about deep SARs in the flow, is that it creats space for the volatility without losing direction of the flow.
We have seen this more often than not.
Each and Every post from you open new doors for me. I feel as if I am enlightened. Thanks for sharing your wisdom.

ThE HaMmEr

we have a lower pivot formation in nifty......if it does not break 3959.55

3959.55 will be counted as a lower pivot......

will post charts on confirmation....

* wait for seniors confirmation for modifying sl

please correct me if i am wrong.......

Status
Not open for further replies.