Going With The 60min Flow!!!

Which Futures do u all trade with real Money?

• MiniNifty

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • Nifty

Votes: 50 72.5%
  • Aban

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • L&T

Votes: 18 26.1%
  • Hdil

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • JP asso

• RIL

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Relcap

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Suzlon

• Educomp

Votes: 8 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SamFisher

NIFTY
Now the risk points actually increased from around 146 to 199 right?
Hari.
Just an advice to Hari and any newcomers entering trade,
Since this is a positional trade there is always a risk till your SAR crosses the point where your actually entered the trade (AVE Price of entry). So even if today markets are up, that does not yield you any money since your stops are lower than price at which bought. So its very important to keep the lot size low so that you build the profit slowly then when comfortable with the risk take additional add. (Do not jump into adds).
I always think current trade is a loss then see if I will be ok with that, only based on that I will add etc.

Just a caution (Ever since I started trading I had profitable trades, thanks to SAINT for his wonderful tool and guidance. Not to forget all the seniors juniors contributing and running the system)

:)

Since this is a positional trade there is always a risk till your SAR crosses the point where your actually entered the trade (AVE Price of entry). So even if today markets are up, that does not yield you any money since your stops are lower than price at which bought. So its very important to keep the lot size low so that you build the profit slowly then when comfortable with the risk take additional add. (Do not jump into adds).
I always think current trade is a loss then see if I will be ok with that, only based on that I will add etc.

Just a caution (Ever since I started trading I had profitable trades, thanks to SAINT for his wonderful tool and guidance. Not to forget all the seniors juniors contributing and running the system)

Great stuff,Sam....

Saint

TFL

You mean donot add(add1 2 and 3) when priviots are taken out

SamFisher

You mean donot add(add1 2 and 3) when priviots are taken out
No not at all, add as the system prompts but keep track on risks too, Assume that after adding the new adds if you loose the trade(SAR hit) will that amount be OK to loose? If so add otherwise do not. Better to 'loose less' than 'getting more proft'.

TFL

in terms of percentage risk/loss is reduced.
The percentage risk % only lowers while adding if we are taking 0% leverage.
Say,

If nifty buy price is 4000 (Entry for long) and added at 4100,4200,4300

Then we need,
200000 While entering trading
405000 on ADD1
615000 on ADD2
830000 on ADD3

Then the risk will actually reduces "most times"

Status
Not open for further replies.