General Trading Chat

Ooooo
come on bhai
nothing like that
If you using amibroker then I can give you directly Ami database file of the symbols, that's easy for me and I can give right away

Actually tnb very good at predicting and we all are scared of it. So there may be some friction. It will cool off surely.
hmmm
I like it
but nothing like a sort of friction as you are thinking
actually Manoj bhai is fond of posting such type of quotes from some firangi traders, who were doing all sorts of manipulations using algo etc and preaching others.

manojborle

Yes, yes, Manoj bhai, sahi kaha

Prediction is something like this
you go the terrace of your building
you spread your both hands towards sky
you pray to The Almighty God or
may be you chant some mantras
and by the time you finish
an holy angel or a holy appears
and hand over a piece of paper(or whatever it is)
with an inscription of the prediction or numbers for today and for tomorrow, on it

Kyon sahi kaha na maine !!!!!!!!!!!!

Manoj bhai
prediction or analysis is not like the way, what you do and post your levels daily
check open price of NF and BNF, add x points and subtract x points and post in the thread.
or really it is done like that only

BTW, what do you think
what is analysis and why it is done and whats its use.
This question open to all
TNB bhai levels are calculated using fibonacci ratios on expected daily range taking daily volatility into account, so certainly there isn't any guesswork(No Prediction) in it.
I had already told in my thread not to use those levels as its an experiment and I myself don't trade the levels as it is.

I do intend to analyse markets with those levels but thats work in progress.

Aur bhai I think analysis is done to understand market trend to find out trading opportunity in simple terms

If you using amibroker then I can give you directly Ami database file of the symbols, that's easy for me and I can give right away
no no
I dont want ami database
I will arrange from a friend of mine
actually he is out of station and will return by Sunday evening.
So asked for the data.

manojborle

Actually tnb very good at predicting and we all are scared of it. So there may be some friction. It will cool off surely.
CP ji there will be no friction, being mechanical engineer I do know when to stop the machine for necessary overhaul to avoid further damage. :)

Never seen any serious trader ..I mean to say seriously serious about trading... not having any official data feed...
In 2010, I used to trade on Sharekhan data. Lost 30 k one day...next day I took GFDL data feed.
bhai
so you think, its data that makes money, dont take it seriously, just joking
and
IMO, we are not so accurate traders that slightly here or there (I mean 1 point or so) make tooo much of difference.
And what you feel that GDFL or TD has no problems aligned with them. There are many, you can find so many posts in different threads.

I am using Joshi bro utility and I can say it is better and better than these so called data providers.

Subhadip

bhai
and
IMO, we are not so accurate traders that slightly here or there (I mean 1 point or so) make tooo much of difference.
And what you feel that GDFL or TD has no problems aligned with them. There are many, you can find so many posts in different threads.

I am using Joshi bro utility and I can say it is better and better than these so called data providers.
" No comment" from my side..

toocool

bhai
and

With your accuracy you must be making 10 - 20 lacs per month

GDFL is at max 4k per month

It's not a lot of money :D :D

Plus it gets deducted from expenses in income tax return

Do you file income tax returns?.......... You should be :D

I don't recall with whom i had a conversation on crude oil & electric vehicles but here is a great podcast which i reckon one should listen to on global macro

Here is a recent one with a geological consultant with thirty-seven years of experience in petroleum exploration and production , check it out here

Access OPEC Monthly Oil Market Report
here

Last edited:
With your accuracy you must be making 10 - 20 lacs per month

GDFL is at max 4k per month

It's not a lot of money :D :D

Plus it gets deducted from expenses in income tax return

Do you file income tax returns?.......... You should be :D
Data is personal choice, expensive does not mean good.