General Trading Chat

toocool

Data is personal choice, expensive does not mean good.
Trader has lots of stuff on his mind I feel data should be last thing on his mind....... GDFL is NOT expensive at all, and works like charm most of the time, so it gets issues once in 6 months and people make huge cry about it........... Focus on making amazing money and not saving tiny peanuts and then you make huuuugggggge money in the markets.

Money does not come to those having best strategies, money has psychological aspects too

Psychological aspects are so big and get so little attention that it's amazing how people can miss it

The difference between successful and a money saver is that successful will buy a personal jet and still no worries about its expenses of maintaining it.................... Money saver will keep his car thinking how he saved money not buying expensive cars which he did not needed :D

As a trader I want least headaches compiled in my head to slow Me down.

And for 100th time........ All expenses are deducted if you file a income tax return.............. The choice is obvious, you get data for free actually

Seems people are not making good money and not filing income tax at all :D

yes rtd does really nice job, It does not give the exact open value for me so I have to backfill once after open and then no issues. i do backfill at certain interval though
60/70% of time it gives exact value, if you start before 9.15 say at 9.14, only sometime you have to backfill, if there is wider difference.

Earnings concerns? Dalal Street expects Nifty to touch 11,000 by March 2018
ET Bureau|
Updated: Oct 20, 2017, 09.57 AM IST

MUMBAI: Indian markets are set to race ahead in the next six months with the Nifty likely to touch 11,000 by March, an ET poll of top 20 brokerages shows.

Crude Prices, NPAs Not Big Concerns
Interestingly, other issues like rising crude prices, bad loan clean-up and unemployment figured very low down on the list of concerns. However, a good majority, 58%, said that bank recapitalisation must be the biggest focus area of the government. Another majority of 55% said that the rollout of the Goods and Services Tax (GST) would not delay earnings recovery. Most participants said that GST will be streamlined in a few months.

Tum Itna Jo Muskura Rahe Ho .....