General Trading Chat

Like to see RJ using Josh utility......

As it is the best as per some members, so the best of Indian market should use it...

Is not it
Didnt expect a Super Pro Trader like you starting and involving into some low level arguments :(

Sirji,a trader trading with 10L cap can use GDFL etc,but dont you think a small trader trading with 1-2L capital can find Joshi Ji's free utility useful????????

Didnt expect a Super Pro Trader like you starting and involving into some low level arguments :(

Sirji,a trader trading with 10L cap can use GDFL etc,but dont you think a small trader trading with 1-2L capital can find Joshi Ji's free utility useful????????
ha ha ha
And I dont think if RJ is using even GDFL feed, the best one.
A person of his calibre and income should have direct feed from exchange only. :joyful:

Some person here are so expert on taxation, that they even do not know that if you opt for presumptive scheme, you wont get any deduction on expanses, whatsoever.
:joyful: :D :D

Seems people are not making good money and not filing income tax at all :D
Not answerable to anyone here for my income-tax returns.

This is muhurat trading pnl btw

Why do people gauge other people by how much money they make.... Strange isn't it.

toocool

Some person here are so expert on taxation, that they even do not know that if you opt for presumptive scheme, you wont get any deduction on expanses, whatsoever.
:joyful: :D :D
I don't know about that because I am not can't use presumptive scheme

Because for last few years I have high turnover so my accounts are audited...... So yeah I don't know about everything about taxation

And I don't want not to get audited ever, what's the fun If you are a trader and you don't get audited? :D

Subhadip

I am not super pro..

What is low level argument?

Strange of you...

We have difference of opinion..and I am just giving my views..

Sarcasm is also saying something in different way..

No where I told all to take GFDL...many data vendor there...I told I have used GFDL...does not mean that all should go for it.

I don't know about that because I am not can't use presumptive scheme

Because for last few years I have high turnover so my accounts are audited...... So yeah I don't know about everything about taxation

And I don't want not to get audited ever, what's the fun If you are a trader and you don't get audited? :D
Bro this is no one's businesses to dictate who uses which data feed. Some people using extractor and some use Bloomberg feed which costs too much. But in the end it's a personal choice.

toocool

Bro this is no one's businesses to dictate who uses which data feed. Some people using extractor and some use Bloomberg feed which costs too much. But in the end it's a personal choice.
CP

You are not getting the crux of the posts

We are sharing what is the options with traders, trader can use whatever he wants.

I use official data because it's free for me in practical.

CP

You are not getting the crux of the posts

We are sharing what is the options with traders, trader can use whatever he wants.

I use official data because it's free for me in practical.
I use 3 data feeds bro, 2 for standby.