General Trading Chat

Subhadip

Okay, Manoj bhai
you said
"Trading can be mastered if you concentrate your efforts on how you will react to price"
I wont ask you to teach us, how to react to price in real time, (because like me you might not like to share it)

but at least you can show us in practical, what you have said.
can you please post us for a few days (5-10 days), your reaction on price, time frame you can choose as per your wish, 1 min will be too short to post your reaction (though I wont mind, if you can) 5/15/30/60 min, whatever is your choice, but that should be posted immediately and not after a gap (within 1 min for 5 min tf and within 5 min of 15/30/60 min tf)

Ready to do it.
That came from TNB.....hmmmmm...

So now TNB ji want to know the mind of Manoj ji

Nice....

Subhadip

Need 1 min data for NS, NF, BN and BNF for 19.10.17
I thought to download these from NEST but NEST has no data for 19.10.17

I will be thankful if someone please post it.
Again telling you, what I have told earlier also...please take a data feed...

Official one if possible....request to all who is thinking of earning from market.

Actually tnb very good at predicting and we all are scared of it. So there may be some friction. It will cool off surely.

Subhadip

Every such day makes me feel more humble. On Wednesday during last hour my short trade triggered and I was like ke bacha tum phas gaye . But on numerous occasions I have felt my system knows better than me. I am fairly bad in seeing what's coming next but my system never fails.

Keep following the system you have backtested.
How many really does back testing...

Still wonder.. seriously

Subhadip

Never seen any serious trader ..I mean to say seriously serious about trading... not having any official data feed...
In 2010, I used to trade on Sharekhan data. Lost 30 k one day...next day I took GFDL data feed.

Need 1 min data for NS, NF, BN and BNF for 19.10.17
I thought to download these from NEST but NEST has no data for 19.10.17

I will be thankful if someone please post it.
I will give you data, once I am on my laptop.

Never seen any serious trader ..I mean to say seriously serious about trading... not having any official data feed...
In 2010, I used to trade on Sharekhan data. Lost 30 k one day...next day I took GFDL data feed.
Try using Josh utility, you will forget GFDL.

Again telling you, what I have told earlier also...please take a data feed...

Official one if possible....request to all who is thinking of earning from market.
it happens once in a blue moon
so dont feel a need to spend such a hefty sum of data.