General Trading Chat

I am new to share market. Whenever i am trying to purchase a stock , it is getting cancelled. Why?is there any limit of stock that i have to pirchase. Why cant i purchase few stocks to learn first. I mean, today i tried to purchase 10 stock of a company. It got cancelled. Yesterday, i tried to purchase a single stock. Same result.kindly guide

Sent from my SM-M205F using Tapatalk

travi

I am new to share market. Whenever i am trying to purchase a stock , it is getting cancelled. Why?is there any limit of stock that i have to pirchase. Why cant i purchase few stocks to learn first. I mean, today i tried to purchase 10 stock of a company. It got cancelled. Yesterday, i tried to purchase a single stock. Same result.kindly guide

Sent from my SM-M205F using Tapatalk
This is a question you have to ask your broker.
Most of the time they have not enabled a product type or your documents are still being processed like PoA etc.
So you maybe able to login but not trade.

The problem with your post is that it is vague. you have not given any details.

Somebody check his pants... ;)
Never said Covid cases will be zero by particular date, apologise for misconception: Niti Aayog’s V K Paul
Responding to a question at the Health Ministry press briefing, Paul said the graph presented previously by him was based on mathematical data and there was "no mention of zero word on the graph".

https://www.financialexpress.com/li...r-misconception-niti-aayogs-v-k-paul/1967968/

I think one should keep an eye on margins only... sales drop was anyway expected...
Covid-19: FMCG sales drop 34% in April; e-commerce, cash and carry show recovery in lockdown 2.0
Covid effect: The FMCG industry increased sales in the weeks prior to the lockdown announcement across organised retail and organised wholesale channels.

https://www.financialexpress.com/in...-carry-show-recovery-in-lockdown-2-0/1967920/