General Trading Chat

I am new to share market. Whenever i am trying to purchase a stock , it is getting cancelled. Why?is there any limit of stock that i have to pirchase. Why cant i purchase few stocks to learn first. I mean, today i tried to purchase 10 stock of a company. It got cancelled. Yesterday, i tried to purchase a single stock. Same result.kindly guide

Sent from my SM-M205F using Tapatalk

travi

I am new to share market. Whenever i am trying to purchase a stock , it is getting cancelled. Why?is there any limit of stock that i have to pirchase. Why cant i purchase few stocks to learn first. I mean, today i tried to purchase 10 stock of a company. It got cancelled. Yesterday, i tried to purchase a single stock. Same result.kindly guide

Sent from my SM-M205F using Tapatalk
This is a question you have to ask your broker.
Most of the time they have not enabled a product type or your documents are still being processed like PoA etc.
So you maybe able to login but not trade.

The problem with your post is that it is vague. you have not given any details.

I think one should keep an eye on margins only... sales drop was anyway expected...
Covid-19: FMCG sales drop 34% in April; e-commerce, cash and carry show recovery in lockdown 2.0
Covid effect: The FMCG industry increased sales in the weeks prior to the lockdown announcement across organised retail and organised wholesale channels.

https://www.financialexpress.com/in...-carry-show-recovery-in-lockdown-2-0/1967920/

AJK

if the govt wants to give cash to needy, lets give to the lower middle class'... maybe half the salary of MSME employees or maybe based on BPL cards as such... the upper and upper middle class anyways have the moratorium and EPF schemes to survive the crisis for 3 more months. just a thought came to my mind.

Last edited:

Raj232

if the govt wants to give cash to needy, lets give to the lower middle class'... maybe half the salary of MSME employees or maybe based on BPL cards as such... the upper and upper middle class anyways have the moratorium and EPF schemes to survive the crisis for 3 more months. just a thought came to my mind.
No Cash bhai.. there is no control on cash and also no limit on its want. It would be better to move to demonetized scenario of putting the money in the Dhan-Jan account so that there is track.

Raj232

Govt does not have an active trading desk. Else they would have known that emotional decisions may not always be the right one :) It seems planning department is not up to mark. Definitely more needs to be done on planning in India.

Else of doing business has not improved at all, inspite of everyone waiting for companies exiting China to come to India. Comparatively more foreign companies are moving to Thailand, Vietnam and even Bangladesh.