General Trading Chat

Raj232

+2800... seems like we've hit the roof between 2800-3400 daily cases (fingers crossed)... now we need recovery to move up rapidly from the current 900-1400 range...
Recovery is slow because it takes it own time of approx 3 weeks. Not sure how the recovery time is being planned to be reduced (by hydrochloroquine ) or reduced by injecting antibodies.

Raj232

Yes... on one hand they say that 80% will be asymptomatic but still dangerous potential super-spreaders and on the other they change rules to discharge those very people... Secondly, another important point is number of tests which has been discussed to death - multiple tests on a single individual means that for every 100 tests conducted, most probably only 25 to 35 separate people have been tested.
Thirdly, the popular phrase on every media, especially govt mouthpieces is "learn to live with the virus". This probably is an preemptive indication that economic crisis has begun to hurt more than the health crisis and we may be opening up soon... Let's see what happens... hope for the best.
Economic crisis will surely be far worse then the health crisis. So far all deaths with fever / breathing problems/ heart /kidney problems are being termed as COVID death even without tests as per the mandated counting norms. This is grossly inaccurate.

In fact, its not really clear why they continue to test if there is no specific medication and no symptoms. Only people who have symptoms / facing health problems should be tested. (they keep testing multiple times and if 1 test comes out positive, they term it as COVID-19 and forget about the underlying ailment.)

I believe, other than schools, theatres, malls, and companies where work-from-home is not possible, all other establishments should be opened 25%, 50%, 75%, 100% every week. There is no point waiting for the virus to go off so easily.

In any case it is now being said, touching surfaces will not affect unless you have not washed your handed with soap for 20-30 seconds before eating or touching your face.

I'm all in for opening the economy 100 %.

Last edited:

AJK

No Cash bhai.. there is no control on cash and also no limit on its want. It would be better to move to demonetized scenario of putting the money in the Dhan-Jan account so that there is track.
As economists say ration may not be enough for some, they'd need cash to buy other needs. But it would be difficult for govt to find who needs cash assistance and how much should be given looking from a larger perspective. Daily wagers and micro business may still continue their jobs and there may still be demand for their contribution because they are basic needs. Still they'd be struggling if BPL card owners don't have a job... But the small scale industry employees and small educational firm' employees; i don't know if they are getting their salaries and able to manage their needs, at least in the high-risk zones. Some have post office savings that i know, but a large part may not be having it.

Last edited:

AJK

Even if govt prints money or spends cash to help needy, other economists would issue new notice that govt did wrong, fiscal deficit, and such negativity stuff.. maybe that's what giving friction.

I think there would still be demand for basic needs such as groceries, travel needs, safety/ medicine etc. Thinking from a larger perspective, the loss of demand would be limited to luxuries for middle class i think. I think the able would still be buying rich stuff...

Last edited:

Raj232

Even if govt prints money or spends cash to help needy, other economists would issue new notice that govt did wrong, fiscal deficit, and such negativity stuff.. maybe that's what giving friction.

I think there would still be demand for basic needs such as groceries, travel needs, safety/ medicine etc. Thinking from a larger perspective, the loss of demand would be limited to luxuries for middle class i think. I think the able would still be buying rich stuff...
There are tonnes of groceries and vegetables getting rotten with the food banks etc. Prices could be lowered to more could be given via ration shops to the poor.

I'm against the use of word "CASH" and any spending of "CASH" by government especially since there is no track of "CASH" being spent.

Use Dhan-Jan account so that there is track. If the labourers dont have track of their "Jan-Dhan" account and No aadhaar card, then they are not really fist to be called citizens, and so no relief should be given to such category.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
There are tonnes of groceries and vegetables getting rotten with the food banks etc. Prices could be lowered to more could be given via ration shops to the poor.

I'm against the use of word "CASH" and any spending of "CASH" by government especially since there is no track of "CASH" being spent.

Use Dhan-Jan account so that there is track. If the labourers dont have track of their "Jan-Dhan" account and No aadhaar card, then they are not really fist to be called citizens, and so no relief should be given to such category.
Even the so called cash transfer of Rs. 500 in women jan dhan account, who know where it is spent? Men would take out money and may spend it on “daru/tadi” etc... supplying free foods grains is also doggy in corrupt India. It will be sold for money in remote places or some will claim distributed to 100 when actual numbers are 80