General Trading Chat

bashasm

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Lockdown extended ??

PM Modi has taken correct decision to extend lockdown: Kejriwal ..

Read more at:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst
Got extended in Maharashtra till 30th April. Kejariwal said PM agreed however govt spokesperson says 'PM is still considering'

Just heard rajasthan CM on tv, he said he is extending too. It looks Central Govt is taking long time to make decision OR waiting for 14th April to announce the extension.

Got extended in Maharashtra till 30th April. Kejariwal said PM agreed however govt spokesperson says 'PM is still considering'

Just heard rajasthan CM on tv, he said he is extending too. It looks Central Govt is taking long time to make decision OR waiting for 14th April to announce the extension.
perhaps you want to make a cake and want to eat it too.
what you post is your conclusion, and you want to put your words, as theirs.

now
Got extended in Maharashtra till 30th April.
- yes, already happened. Maha govt is free to take a decision.
Kejariwal said PM agreed however govt spokesperson says 'PM is still considering'
- you mean that if I agree (in principle) for something (to do), I loose all my choices. Moreover, K knows very well, how to remain in limelight.

- States govts (and Rajasthan govt is no exception for this) can have their own decision in this respect, as per situation in their states. May be they can not reduce the duration, as and if announced by Central Govt.

kejariwal has made delhi into 'ramrajya' it seems, potato still 30 rs kg, coconut 40 rs.... good that people voted for him :)
ha ha
you are not correct,
not RamRajya but ...........

if K has any say for price, then he would have provided for free, like other free things
but sadly it is not so :DD