General Trading Chat

bashasm

Oo come on !!!!
this is at least 3 days old news, perhaps you got it now
and if you think, there are only few such cases, then you are wrong,
most of the states has such (VIP involved) cases.
There are lot of cases, even if I share you wouldn't agree

So, you please continue playing blame game

I only blame Nehru ;)

bpr

Many state govt has adopted home quarantine for many covid+ patient.
They cannot afford to hospitalize everybody.
I know some nearby which happened.
The state govt is requesting them to quarnatine and if they got serious then only they will be hospitalied.
They are promissed a mobile vehicle with doctors will come and check on them instead.
They are also promissed help in getting delivery of essential goods by the police if needed.
They are asked not to come out of the house at any cost. Not even to their balcony.

If we start admitting every mild covid patientes then we our done. It is not ideal but in India it is only choice..

I am not gonna comment or defend whether she did hid her son's travel history or not or what happened exactly .....
But the tweet is misdirected...

I disagree. If hunger could have caused riots in India, the country would have perpetually been rioting since 1757. Only two things cause riots in India - community (caste, religion, sect) and politics.
Its only one reason, but if you want to make it two

99.9% - Politicians
0.01% -
Communal Reasons

Sadly these parasites will be still active and fishing for trouble even under these circumstances

bashasm

I disagree. If hunger could have caused riots in India, the country would have perpetually been rioting since 1757. Only two things cause riots in India - community (caste, religion, sect) and politics.
Only time will tell

These are not riots, rather frustration of people, they want to go to native place and they're assuming that will solve their problems.