General Trading Chat

Guys, what are your trades today ?? For me it has been a no trade session so far. JSPL fell down too much too fast to enter, has not had any serious retracement so far. BoB has been in a narrow range. CanBk looks tempting for a long. Should I dare ?

PreSap

Guys, what are your trades today ?? For me it has been a no trade session so far. JSPL fell down too much too fast to enter, has not had any serious retracement so far. BoB has been in a narrow range. CanBk looks tempting for a long. Should I dare ?
I have been short on Tatasteel at the break of 6th 5min bar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So now your trades are a decision of what others decide? A very damaged mindset related to trading. Evn in a lighter mode, professional traders should not discuss trades. I repeat, and emphasise on the word Professional

So now your trades are a decision of what others decide? A very damaged mindset related to trading. Evn in a lighter mode, professional traders should not discuss trades. I repeat, and emphasise on the word Professional
Just bouncing ideas around.

With nifty spending time around its 100ema, the market correction strategy says that there will be some violent move, but there has been only about 8-9 weeks' gap since the last 100ema touch, so the results may vary.

1562744082049.png

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
https://www.livemint.com/budget/new...019-explained-in-10-charts-1562523044799.html

Must be typo in Agriculture it can't be 14 trillion Rs.

Ministry of planning? why we need it, cut it by 60% :p

Education and Defence spending cut

Off-Budget spending, hallmark of NDA-II. (i.e. taking debt via public sector firms, e.g. Food Subsidy bills etc)

The real budget deficit is 4.74% of GDP ! If bank recapitalisation bonds are included who knows how much more it will rise.

Here is a news I was afraid of. The government wants us to give up the imaginary subsidy in Rail travel.

IRCTC train ticket prices to go up soon! How Indian Railways plans to make passengers give up their subsidy

...."the subsidy that is provided by Indian Railways is not from the general exchequer but a cross-subsidy from railways’ own freight business. "

https://www.financialexpress.com/in...ake-passengers-give-up-their-subsidy/1639067/

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Here is a news I was afraid of. The government wants us to give up the imaginary subsidy in Rail travel.

IRCTC train ticket prices to go up soon! How Indian Railways plans to make passengers give up their subsidy

...."the subsidy that is provided by Indian Railways is not from the general exchequer but a cross-subsidy from railways’ own freight business. "

https://www.financialexpress.com/in...ake-passengers-give-up-their-subsidy/1639067/
privatise karake bhi paise nahi bane? privatising railway in UK (kingdom wala Uttar wala nahi) didn't improved any service or reduced cost. India is wrong in privatising railway.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Railway should impose heavy fine on too much luggage people taking on railway, plus reduce weight of carriage. use fibre body one which will reduce weight and fuel requirement. These simple techniques might save lots of energy for Railways. Some sort of aerodynamic wind flowing mechanism should be used instead of having 5-10 fans running in each compartment of a coach. (not an engineer just a thought propped up in mind)