General Trading Chat

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
I am following some news from my office. Saw that a new travel card was introduced.

I don’t know what purpose it serves. If there was any simplicity on needed, Aadhar and Pan and election cards and driving licence cards - all needed to be merged into just one universal card. Imagine the amount of effort and time and paper work saved. Many European countries have the same concept and it simplifies things so much.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
why not use your chip atm card as tkt. It works in some western countries and technology is available. Just use your debit card/credit card to buy grocery or bus ticket or train ticket. It's that simple. Instead govt will first write a white paper, invite RFP, float a tender and allocate someone, court case and 10 yr later technology will move on.

why not use your chip atm card as tkt. It works in some western countries and technology is available. Just use your debit card/credit card to buy grocery or bus ticket or train ticket.
Good idea.

But I hope they don't go overboard with it and make your Aadhar interchangeable with the debit card too :)

I always knew you had multiple personalities, but you have a Pan Card for each of those personalities too :)
He has different incomes for all these personalities.....and he wants to pay tax on all these incomes....now there is no confusion about naming next road or bridge in Surat ...

Smart_trade

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
What exactly is the new tax structure ??

Suppose my income, after all adjustments and deductions etc. is :

Rs. 2 lakhs
Rs. 4.9 lakhs
Rs. 7.6 lakhs
Rs. 12.5 lakhs

How much %tax will I have to pay for each of these ??
You want whole families tax calculation in one post !