General Trading Chat

India signs missile system deals with USSR...now uncle Trump will get angry with India and threaten sanctions soon....they had warned India but India says whom we buy defence equipment from is none of your business....we will take the decision in the best interest of our country.

Smart_trade

Last edited:
Sir,
not only RBI or FM, across all sectors every govt department has started dictatorship.
Yes, we have some insensitive people in administration and the Govt.....I dont say that RBI advice was wrong...it is very valid advice but the time and place was wrong...RBI instead of giving advice to NBFCs ( it was not necessary...even a person with basic finance knowledge knows that long term debts should not be financed through short term paper.....NBFCs know it well but RBI played to the gallery today) should have talked about Rupee,currencies and we are alert and watching etc...they kept silence indicating that let currency go anywhere, they dont care.....within seconds rupee hit over 74 to a dollar .....

Smart_trade

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Yes, we have some insensitive people in administration and the Govt.....I dont say that RBI advice was wrong...it is very valid advice but the time and place was wrong...RBI instead of giving advice to NBFCs ( it was not necessary...even a person with basic finance knowledge knows that long term debts should not be financed through short term paper.....NBFCs know it well but RBI played to the gallery today) should have talked about Rupee,currencies and we are alert and watching etc...they kept silence indicating that let currency go anywhere, they dont care.....within seconds rupee hit over 74 to a dollar .....

Smart_trade
Sir
Aapke andar ka bear jaag Gaya hai, sabko daraa bhi rahaa hai.....

iwillwin

Because of RBI press conference, I am not worried whether NBFCs or Nifty go down few hundred points...the larger worry is the growth which is just starting will get killed for want of liquidity and then we will have serious trouble.

Smart_trade
I am hearing growth slowing down due to gst/eway bill from friends in three states....they were very particular that despite festive season around the corner maal nahin jaa raha hai

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
No No....I am not bearish yet.....

Smart_trade
Sir
In another news, India says it will continue to import oil from Iran even after sanctions come up in Nov and pay in Rupee (some reduction in quantity).
Don't know how it will impact Trump or Dollar.

iwillwin

LT infotech had huge volume in September month, as much it had on ipo day....can anyone confirm if this has to do with promoter compulsory reduction of stake as per sebi rules

checkmate7

give some doles to middle class in form of income tax relief (by year end), things may be different.
This middle class will remain in middle forget that anyone will give any relief :)...Poor and rich guys matter for vote and cash donation respectively :)

Looks like even America doesn't like the rupee depreciation. Dow is sad by 1%.

1538755663174.png

So I wonder who is pushing the INR down. I still don't understand the causes for the sudden steep fall.