General Trading Chat

soft_trader

View attachment 29196

In 2008 , 9 months, 60% crash ... after 10 years, now what?
Although I was very young (schoolboy) in 2008 and didn't watch the market sentiments myself, but I learned that before such 2008 kind of bear markets there comes euphoria. People buying stocks as if there is no tomorrow. All xyz stocks become multibaggers. I didn't feel that the sentiment was similar to late 2007 when nifty was at 11700.

Market veterans like ST Da and seniors can throw light about the scenario and the mood prevailed among the general retail trader/investors group during late 2007. I would love to hear those stories. :)

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
Looks like even America doesn't like the rupee depreciation. Dow is sad by 1%.

View attachment 29195

So I wonder who is pushing the INR down. I still don't understand the causes for the sudden steep fall.
Its simple,
1. sharp increase of crude oil
& / or
2. FII-FPI pulling out of money from our market.

Today it was 2nd.

And the RBI policy also helped the rupee down - they said they will take care of inflation only not rupee. At that point of that announcement USD-INR breakout (jumped) - I was watching CNBC and while trading live.

You see the details, almost record 10,000 Crores in four days.

fii dii.png

Soon number of SIPs will decrease. I knew the general public mentality very well :-
Arre bhai FII-FPI bhag raha hai, to hum kya kare! :DD

headstrong007

View attachment 29196

In 2008 , 9 months, 60% crash ... after 10 years, now what?
Analysed quarterly charts for you, if it's a break of 9900 then next support zone is 9100 (9600 may not be enough),
and if its 2008 like fall then support @7500.

As a day trader I usually don't look/predict that far. But, last 2-3 days fall is indicating that the market in unusual bear grip, so just analysed the worst case scenario.
We may need a hang parliament like trigger for such ultimate bottom... some big trigger like this.. possible...lots of actions/reactions & big triggers pending in next 6-8 month which will add the fuel to the bear market volatility. :)

Last edited:

headstrong007

Now the Rupee (USDINR) is just like abandoned child of RBI, more likely to commit crimes. :playful: Lets wait and watch the behavior of Rupee now.