General Trading Chat

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Sequential stoploss hit in Nifty.

Vivek
@vivektrader What does Sequential stoploss hit mean?

Nifty up move does not look convincing as I find the broad market momentum is still slowing down. Looks like distribution happening. I feel its better to restrict to short term momentum and take new swing or long term trades only in exceptional cases as we will get good opportunities in coming days.
View attachment 27654
It was a sell Sequential stoploss hit (which was based on some setup) that means a reversal down which was due has abated, upmove likely to continue, however another sell combo count on a recent setup (which is one short of a 13) can still bring in the correction.
To summarise, the current chance of correction is gone, but another chance is knocking on the door in near future.

Vivek

vivektrader

Sir, how to give the holdings for buyback?

Thanks
TCS will announce period of buyback offer open. Then you contact your broker. You have to transfer shares to your broker in a particular settlement number which will be announced by Stock Exchange. Your broker will then put the trade and transfer the shares to the Exchange.

The shares not accepted will return to your demat account after 10 days and for accepted shares the money will be credited by your broker with proper contract,bill ,STT paid etc.

Smart_trade
Sir,
Any change in stance on Dmart?
https://www.moneycontrol.com//news/...-target-of-rs-1117-motilal-oswal-2800901.html

Vivek

vivektrader

I disagree with Motilal Oswal report . Based on the results declared, the share should not go below Rs 1500....and the higher side is Rs 2000-2200. The large foreign retailers are showing interest in India so my view on Dmart remains unchanged.

Smart_trade
Sir,
For Bajaj finance I was contemplating a buy target of around 2750, your views.

Vivek

Sir,
For Bajaj finance I was contemplating a buy target of around 2750, your views.

Vivek
That target is possible if the general market corrects....but Bajaj Finance has a very bright future for appreciation/bonus in next few years so it will not take a deep correction..I expect a bonus of 1 :1 in next 2 years.

Smart_trade

As you said, buying back Bajaj finance at lower level failed, had to buy back at the same price I booked.
Failed two times in a row in reducing cost of acquisition.

Vivek
It is the strongest stock in Indian markets and it gives very shallow corrections and investors quickly buy any small correction in this stock. The only way to trade this scrip is buy any small dip....and if it comes further down buy more. Investors know the value of this scrip and for 100-150 points correction they are not willing to lose the position and fergo few thousand points upmove which the stock will give in next few years.

Smart_trade

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
As you said, buying back Bajaj finance at lower level failed, had to buy back at the same price I booked.
Failed two times in a row in reducing cost of acquisition.

Vivek
This stock on the monthly stock is trading above RSI 70 since many years.Look at the charts. I suggest doing a monthly/weekly sip rather then waiting for a dip.

1534851102795.png