General Trading Chat

Sir, how to give the holdings for buyback?

Thanks
TCS will announce period of buyback offer open. Then you contact your broker. You have to transfer shares to your broker in a particular settlement number which will be announced by Stock Exchange. Your broker will then put the trade and transfer the shares to the Exchange.

The shares not accepted will return to your demat account after 10 days and for accepted shares the money will be credited by your broker with proper contract,bill ,STT paid etc.

Smart_trade

Hi experts

When is the record date for TCS buyback? I tried searching for it, but couldn’t. Kindly let me know, I’m planning to tender through it. Thanks.

Cheers
AK
It was 18 th August 2018....

https://www.business-standard.com/a...g-record-date-for-buyback-118080600126_1.html

Smart_trade
Thanks Smart_trade.

I actually goofed up with my question. I actually wanted to ask about the buyback date but you have already replied for the same question to someone else.

Thanks again.

Cheers
AK

ncube

Sequential stoploss hit in Nifty.

Vivek
@vivektrader What does Sequential stoploss hit mean?

Nifty up move does not look convincing as I find the broad market momentum is still slowing down. Looks like distribution happening. I feel its better to restrict to short term momentum and take new swing or long term trades only in exceptional cases as we will get good opportunities in coming days.
20180820.png