General Trading Chat

Blessings - I hope your corporate governance always remains strong and wish that you cultivate one or two healthy subsidiaries in the coming years. ;)
Should be wholly owned subsidiaries

travi

Consider that we are in election year and the economic growth is yet to be seen very strongly. FIIs are in no mood to commit large money yet...So the stocks will correct. Bajaj Finance I propose to hold for next 5 years but when it is at CD13,it means that the stock price is extended.So I will book profits...I am expecting to buy it around 1900-1950 for a long term hold.I feel there are 70-75 % chances that I will get the price I am looking for...else I will have to buy at higher prices...but every time it extends and I make 5-10 % ,it adds to my overall returns.....just 3-4 days back I had bought it at 1955-75 range.....I dont think we are still in a runaway market so corrections will come giving us chance to buy.

I bought RIL at about 900-920 and now selling it to take some profits home....it will correct...if it does not correct,I booked my profits...

Smart_trade
BajFin 2233 simply amazing, mkt never runs out of humour :D

same with Dmart