General Trading Chat

More than 1 lakh per month few years back when I enquired about that.
But slowly I realised trading is not about using expensive tools or data feeds. Anyhow people here are very judgemental and ask about my pnl without showing theirs :D

More than 1 lakh per month few years back when I enquired about that.
ha ha
Then those who have a TO above 2 cr, should use this data feed
at least they have a satisfaction that they are using the best one available in the market and that too at free of cost, because they will get this amount as deduction under expanses :joyful:
Why mugging with a cheap 2-3k GDFL data feed :D

Right na !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But the question is why one should post his trades EOD
What is the problem in posting real time within a minute or 2 after taking a trade
Even any Tom, Dick and Harry can post trades on EOD basis

and what is expansive for me is expansive. Why should I go for expansive one when I have other options.
BTW, it will be a good idea for you, to use Bloomberg datafeed
Right naaaa !!!!!!! :joyful:

wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DOW
crossed above 23222 at opening bar itself :joyful:
and did an ATH at 23244.7

Though yesterday, it dipped some,
but once above 23100, there was no looking back.
DOW
started moving north
now at around 23269 :happy:

Now the question is
will it touch 23333
it should be the next destination :D :joyful:

Yes, I am too happy. I am posting my views to a friend of mine, who is settled in US and trades DOW and he will pay my share of profit in BITCOINS.
BTW, by posting here I am saving on expanses, of sending an email to him. Any issue.
Perhaps you want that I should not save on my expanses of that email by posting here. Right naaaa !!!!!! :D :D
Keep on positing Sirji No Issues, keep your Bitcoins safe, but I don't think there is any expenses on sending emails
May be sometime in future email ke bhi paise dene padenge

Sent from my Lenovo K8 Note using Tapatalk

XRAY27

Ndp2 had problems as it was in beta stage so I went back to NDP and now ndp2 is good?

Then I will change to it again
Every thing was fine from July !!! i always subscribe data for yearly