General Trading Chat

Tickbytick Josh bestrt
Josh I started using because the other two were not providing weekly options data

toocool

Bro this is no one's businesses to dictate who uses which data feed. Some people using extractor and some use Bloomberg feed which costs too much. But in the end it's a personal choice.
Do you know if I put my trades or anything at eod............ What will happen?

One live level trader will come and say I paper traded because why I didn't tell it in realtime :D

And seems like the best trader doesn't even have proper data feed and find it expensive................it does not make any sense

The best datafeed/platform/analytic tool on the entire planet is bloomberg (not the free website LOL!) . RJ would subscribe to it in all probabilities :rolleyes:

Do you know if I put my trades or anything at eod............ What will happen?

One live level trader will come and say I paper traded because why I didn't tell it in realtime :D

And seems like the best trader doesn't even have proper data feed and find it expensive................it does not make any sense
Ok bro enough for me. Won't be responding to your posts from now on. Good luck for your trading.

The best datafeed/platform/analytic tool on the entire planet is bloomberg (not the free website LOL!) . RJ would subscribe to it in all probabilities :rolleyes:
More than 1 lakh per month few years back when I enquired about that.

But slowly I realised trading is not about using expensive tools or data feeds. Anyhow people here are very judgemental and ask about my pnl without showing theirs :D

ha ha
Then those who have a TO above 2 cr, should use this data feed
at least they have a satisfaction that they are using the best one available in the market and that too at free of cost, because they will get this amount as deduction under expanses :joyful:
Why mugging with a cheap 2-3k GDFL data feed :D

Right na !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!