General Trading Chat

checkmate7

Did anyone saw BANKINDIA...such big moves

upload_2017-8-9_13-21-27.png

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
I've re-iterated many times :D
Those NET figures wont give anything.
If you dumped the EQ and moved it DF, you'll have still have a huge Nifty 50 index sell-off and still see +VE NET Buying figures.
If both FII/DII do it, u'll have the a report that you're quoting.
Data interpretation varied from person to person. For some person, a partial data may be meaningless but for someone, it may be useful... Every time comparing your strategies with other (only EQ) is not good. :rolleyes:

I don't track DF data, I track only equity cash & f&o data. I found it very useful, to judge the market sentiment for so many years... :)
Yesterday, it showed me negative/cautious sentiment from some large investors(I said..delivery based profit booking happened only after analyzing Equity data), it reflected on today's movement very well.
Yesterday's analysis helped me to gain good profit @ opening hour trading again.
These sentiments usually good for short term, mostly reflect on next day/few days. Investors mood can change quickly according to various news flow/geopolitical/events. But such EQ eod data analyzing helps me to judge the short term sentiment.

The same chunk of data may be meaningless, for someone, but it's may be useful for another one. Nothing personal...But, don't interfere others analyzing method. :D

checkmate7

Was result out for BANK OF INDIA or something else...

travi

Data interpretation varied from person to person. For some person, a partial data may be meaningless but for someone, it may be useful... Every time comparing your strategies with other (only EQ) is not good. :rolleyes:

I don't track DF data, I track only equity cash & f&o data. I found it very useful, to judge the market sentiment for so many years... :)
Yesterday, it showed me negative/cautious sentiment from some large investors(I said..delivery based profit booking happened only after analyzing Equity data), it reflected on today's movement very well.
Yesterday's analysis helped me to gain good profit @ opening hour trading again.
These sentiments usually good for short term, mostly reflect on next day/few days. Investors mood can change quickly according to various news flow/geopolitical/events. But such EQ eod data analyzing helps me to judge the short term sentiment.

The same chunk of data may be meaningless, for someone, but it's may be useful for another one. Nothing personal...But, don't interfere others analyzing method. :D
Today both FII bought net 1540 Cr, DII also bought almost net 800 Cr.. So who sold?
Probably some smart large investors.....

Never mind, i'll not interfere but the above two lines were your exact words and that prompted to reply.
Just read it again in my context and see if it projected something else to others.

headstrong007

Today both FII bought net 1540 Cr, DII also bought almost net 800 Cr.. So who sold?
Probably some smart large investors.....

Never mind, i'll not interfere but the above two lines were your exact words and that prompted to reply.
Just read it again in my context and see if it projected something else to others.
Always read the whole interpretation, not first few lines, I have mentioned the delivery based profit booking by large investors and the sectors after analyzing whole equity data.
You can see my interpretation is right... the short term negative sentiment reflected on today's price very well.

But, this not first time whenever I posted some important view after analyzing eod equity cash & f&o data, u post it is meaningless(I knew it is meaningless for you). I only shared with others as I found it useful. It's better I'll not post anything on this regard in future.
Let us have peace... :)

One of my friend highlighted that in yrsterday's FII figures included 5 Cr shares of Bharti Infratel sold to FIIs on bulk window of NSE about 2k crores ...... discounting which FII were net sellers ..................

headstrong007

One of my friend highlighted that in yrsterday's FII figures included 5 Cr shares of Bharti Infratel sold to FIIs on bulk window of NSE about 2k crores ...... discounting which FII were net sellers ..................
Yes, those shares just changed hands.
I saw the other side from EQ data analyze, large Indian investors who exit from few nonperforming stocks yesterday. Bharti Artl is one of them.
So, there is also another side of same data. Someone may catch the right info, about market sentiment... like me... who knows...
I can only say, every chunk of data is important if u can interpret in the details...
Only equity data analyzing is sufficient for me, but it may not be same for another one.
Everyone uses different methods and a different set of data, for right decision making.

Someone may have many indicators inside charts, someone may not have a single one... Yet both are profitable trader..Better we understand these and respect each others method.

Last edited:
SL of Short of TataMotorsFuture Hit ......... suddenly Tata moters shoots up ..... Any news ?