General Trading Chat

I will be thankful, if someone please post 30 min candle chart for last 40-45 days and daily chart since inception, of DMART
Thanks

Disclaimer: I do not have any investment in the scrip nor intending,
Also I dont do any intraday trading in the scrip

Last edited:

XRAY27

Remember:

1.Listen to analyst for potential stock idea's,but always trade with your own home work.

2.Ego has no place in trading.we are here for earning ,pride has no place.

3.Majority agree doesn't mean that they are right

4.Every indicator has exception learn the limitation before applying it

Maruti has also come down from its high....keep it on the watch list if not sceptical .It can go down further in the ongoing correction...so use your judgement....

Smart_trade

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Maruti has also come down from its high....keep it on the watch list if not sceptical .It can go down further in the ongoing correction...so use your judgement....

Smart_trade
Sir ji, I am already on the look out to buy Maruti, I do not know, how this 'scepticism' thing was conveyed through my correspondence, it can only be confusion.
Also looking to add Bajaj twins in correction.
Thanks
Good morning.

Vivek

Sir ji, I am already on the look out to buy Maruti, I do not know, how this 'scepticism' thing was conveyed through my correspondence, it can only be confusion.
Also looking to add Bajaj twins in correction.
Thanks
Good morning.

Vivek
Not a comment on your post but different people may have different views about valuations and the economy....so to buy anything at all or buy at this level or wait for the further correction is left to the investors and their comfort levels.So just put a generalised disclaimer.

Smart_trade