General Trading Chat

ap*

Looks like Bn is headed to the gap between 300-400. A quick round of downmove followed by a resumption of the trend maybe ? 22500 and 9370 are being held sacred by the longs. Nothing like a quick move below both those zones to change the overall sentiment to bearish.

Bears coming out one by one.. The candle that is forming in daily chart :D

will there be wild swings.. will bulls surrender or make a comeback :)
BNF weekly and daily chart..

Session one of the week..a day of surrender it was. Last weeks low is at 22640 possibility of apple falling on newton's head is more.

Looks like bears have put up good score on board.. bulls will have hard time this week to negate what is forming on the weekly chart or even worse catching the falling knife ;)

Not to forget there are batsman in bulls camp who play T20 innings even in a test match :D

XRAY27

Listen to Psychological Techniques to Improve your Trading Performance: Dr. Brett Steenbarger

Psychological Techniques

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Max Venture I have not studied...future consumer looks good for long term.

Smart_trade
Taking the example of Dmart, buying in lots as it is going down, supposing first lot buy at 750, wouldn't it be averaging down? Under what conditions should averaging down be considered?, coz as a rule its advised against.
Would also request to look at it taking the example of BajajFinserv, that has corrected more than 15% from top.

Vivek

I found a lot of buzz here in this thread for DMart. But I have some apprehensions about it, and I hope that members are using their wisdom.
My view only, and I may be totally wrong