General Trading Chat

If at higher prices, FIIs flow does not show a srong positive number, then market dips under its own weight....so tracking the flows which drive the market helps as a additional tool.

ST
Sir what is the reason you expected the fall? I thought as nifty did not move much as Europe during this fed drama, it will go further up towards 9k.
Apart from this, the short term trend turned down....so fall was expected. This is only short term trend, I am not saying that long term nifty trend is reversed to down...

Smart_trade

lemondew

ST da,

Took 1 short term trade. Late movement surprise. Shorted late at 8445. 3:15. Covered 1 lot at at closing. Rest 1 left it hopefully gap down on monday.

There seems to be support between 8800 and 8700. LEts see

1 swing SL hit as well hopefully the short trade covers it.

Apart from this, the short term trend turned down....so fall was expected. This is only short term trend, I am not saying that long term nifty trend is reversed to down...

Smart_trade

Last edited:

travi

whether the stt is same for both domestic and FII? or is it different??
Ramesh

Without getting into much detail, FII are a sub-group of FPI (Foreign Portfolio Investor) and Institutions established or incorporated outside India.
The FII to invest, they are either SEBI registered or go through SEBI Registered Brokers.
STT is a direct Tax slabbed differently for purchase or sale and varies for different securities but is the same for all.
So to answer your question, its the same for everyone.