General Trading Chat

yes, thats TV but ST has been keeping track record of sukhani for few weeks. It speaks for itself ( atleast till now)
I did that for 2 months and the results are more than 250 points a month...now stopped as I find that people who have made their minds will not change their minds even if the real data is against their already made views...so why waste energy on something which is not going to help....

Most of the time people twist facts to suit their view...like I showed few days ago, someone said Sukhani is long in falling market but I know that he got out of short at 7180 ........

But if someone followed Sukhani on Nifty he will make money...that is for sure....

I am just putting the facts across..I am neither subscriber of Sukhani or any other newsletter/tip service .Never subscribed anytime .

Smart_trade

Fundootrader

Law of gravitation zindabaad.............it is imminent if not today tomorrow.........:) khali baithe hein...........udne do panchee ko
right when we think this - then rules of gravity are broken - better to SOH and take reverse bus

Tried reverse bus for bank nifty - but exited even before any stop can come - taking a negative scratch

All thanks to ST's gold wachans - I used to get stuck in wrong side of trade always - avoiding taking loss - and market used to move fast adding up losses.

Now I have been able to overcome this pysological block by following ST's reco - exit with small loss if not sure of trade - reenter when trend is firmed.

Hard on the mind (especially when post exit you see market moving in your trade direction and you booked loss) - but soft on trading capital :) :clap:

natjay

Excellent rally in the market today.

Either that or it was another short squeeze at play. We'll know the strength of this rally only if it continues for the rest of the week.

If RBI cuts rate, it will be more fuel to the rally.

But remember bhailog, this is March, the month of tax loss harvesting. So play carefully :)

TraderRavi

low risk profile

Either that or it was another short squeeze at play. We'll know the strength of this rally only if it continues for the rest of the week.

But remember bhailog, this is March, the month of tax loss harvesting. So play carefully :)
tax loss harvesting ? how it affects markets ?

right when we think this - then rules of gravity are broken - better to SOH and take reverse bus

Tried reverse bus for bank nifty - but exited even before any stop can come - taking a negative scratch

All thanks to ST's gold wachans - I used to get stuck in wrong side of trade always - avoiding taking loss - and market used to move fast adding up losses.

Now I have been able to overcome this pysological block by following ST's reco - exit with small loss if not sure of trade - reenter when trend is firmed.

Hard on the mind (especially when post exit you see market moving in your trade direction and you booked loss) - but soft on trading capital :) :clap:
Trading as per the trend is a wise thing to do in the market.....we may have long tern bearish view but if the market is going up strongly make money in long trades. If we take the trade and at the same time the market reverses, we will get out and no one can stop us from getting out on a stoploss....

Smart_trade

Verde

I was watching CNBC yesterday around EOD. All experts (Ashwini, Sudarshan, etc.) were short EOD. Sukhani even suggested going short EOD with SL @7100 and said something like "SL have to be far, otherwise you won't get rewarded" or something to that effect.

Now, everyone's wrong sometimes and right at other times. The problem is no one will mention it when they have been proven wrong. Next time Sukhani's on TV he will just mention a new trade. If he were proven right he'd harp upon how right he was. Neither will CNBC anchors ask him about his last trade because they want to keep their TRPs high. Even Ashwini's not talking about how he was short yesterday. He's just talking about fresh trades.

So, there's a clear bias here and people need to be aware that only winning trades get spoken about and asked about on TV and that is why you see so many "winners" in the media.
2 minutes silence

I heard on street, Rajan /Sinha /Goyal is the real brain of the budget, So rate cuts is matter of time!!!!:D

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Trading from the long side. Today is showing signs of strong up day.....

Smart_trade
quoting one of your posts sir that I had saved
thanks again:
Originally Posted by Smart_trade View Post
Yesterday was a day which had all classic signs of a strong trend day.These characteristics are as under :

1) The market starts on a strong note and immediately goes on building on its strong opening and trades higher.

2) Market does not offer any meaningful correction. The corrections are in the form of shallow sideways movements after a strong breakout bars.

3) The market has a few strong wide range bars in the direction of the trend.

4) Market after opening does not dip much and hence it opens at the low of the day and closes at the high of the day.

5) Indicators/Oscillators remain in over bought/oversold region for extended period of time and the market instead of reversing continues in the direction of the trend.

6) Market entices the contra traders to take contra positions and then goes on taking out their stops thereby adding fuel to the fire.

7) The market does not give too many chances for traders ( who don't have positions and keep waiting for getting in ) to get in at advantages position.

These days are pleasure to trade as they do not give any threat if the traders enter in the direction of the trend.

Smart_trade