General Trading Chat

lot of future players shifted to option to save stt. i saw many friends who shifted to option scalping from future scalping. these people can shift to future scalping because of option stt increased . i think government want this. :annoyed:
how much impact does this STT change has on option buyer/seller ?

Say one buys optionpriced at Rs. 80 - 5 lots or sells the same - what would be approx difference due to STT change

cloudTrader

Taxes keep on increasing and governments are never made accountable. Nothing happened against irrigation scam in maharastra. BJP did nothing and everytime some action initiates in any case, people start crying vendetta politics.

Having said that, government needs money to improve the fiscal deficit today and to invest for tomorrow. Not helped by accounting gimmicks by earlier FM. NPA is legacy of old govt. I think they did right think by keeping some benefit from oil and investing in infra for longer term gains. Whatever incremental changes they are doing seem to be good for long term, but using least politically risky changes.

I hope people are not too short sighted to forget old govt rule. Things can always be much better but atleast they are not as bad ... Its partly because of this that govts dont make changes. Remove agricultural exemption and they will start crying, remove LTCG exemption and we will start crying, remove some reservation ... Most of the talk every year is on allocation, little on execution and there is hardly any accountablility of bad public fund usage ...
The Budget says that govt. wants to double the income of farmers by 2020.
As per NSSO [National Sample Survey Office], average per head income of a farmer stands at Rs. 1,680 pm as of now. So the target of the govt. is to take this income to Rs. 3,360 pm by 2020. If this is long term planning then God knows how much time is needed for the real effects.

Near about Rs. 80,000 crore has been waived off for corporate defaulters by the present regime. Banks will be recapitalised to give loans again, money will be taken from the economic system. PSB's are acting like white elephants. Tax payers' money is being fed to this white elephant.

This govt. is repackaging schemes of the predecessors and trying to fit in the shoes of the non-performers.

LoneWolf

Bhai log koi ek pyara sa nifty ka chart post karo jo show kar raha ho downmove is coming as today market made yearly low closing and whenever that happen market fall sharply to downward next day
ps i am on 6500 puts only 5 lots babaji ki baat maan ke at 22 cmp 29
6666 de de baba
jai ram ji ki
Check this My friend

TracerBullet

The Budget says that govt. wants to double the income of farmers by 2020.
As per NSSO [National Sample Survey Office], average per head income of a farmer stands at Rs. 1,680 pm as of now. So the target of the govt. is to take this income to Rs. 3,360 pm by 2020. If this is long term planning then God knows how much time is needed for the real effects.
There are many such distressing stats about india. I am no expert to say how it can be done faster. All i am saying is out of 2 options we have, this one is atleast trying.

Spending temporary oil money in various infrastructure stuff for long term growth and hopefully job creation is much better than passing it on for temporary consumption gain. Ofc ideally, taxes will be lower, but a govt needing to fight deficit as well as wanting to invest has to take money from somewhere.

Near about Rs. 80,000 crore has been waived off for corporate defaulters by the present regime. Banks will be recapitalised to give loans again, money will be taken from the economic system. PSB's are acting like white elephants. Tax payers' money is being fed to this white elephant.

This govt. is repackaging schemes of the predecessors and trying to fit in the shoes of the non-performers.
Again, i dont know much in detail about NPA, but you do realize that this problem is overhang from the last decade? There is Bad management as well as there some distress in Steel/infra companies. many years of subsidy puts electricity boards in so much debt. Do you have any specifics about this 80000 crore that was recoverable and not recovered. We, apparently, dont even have a simple way to file bankruptcy.

The criminal stat is this, as i heard - globally on average 75 % of loans are recovered from bankruptcies. In India this is 25%. You cant blame 2 year govt (solely) for all of this.

How does it matter whose scheme it is ? And why do you assume that the govt is bailing out non-performers? What do you think can be done that the banks are not already doing? All of this mess was hidden before by bad management practices (like evergreening loans) and now RBI has finally put its foot down. I just hope big number of PSB are forced to become private so that govt discretion on these things reduce. Anyway enough talk, have a good trading day ...

bahut ud raha hai market 1% up in 5 min.
lagta hai PT bhai ne CE le li.
Hum ne lia Budget Day ki Girabat mein,Naya naya hu option pe,sab log 1000%/2000% kama rahe hai jo future pe asambab hai ,so trying my luck :D:lol: