General Trading Chat

I was watching CNBC yesterday around EOD. All experts (Ashwini, Sudarshan, etc.) were short EOD. Sukhani even suggested going short EOD with SL @7100 and said something like "SL have to be far, otherwise you won't get rewarded" or something to that effect.

Now, everyone's wrong sometimes and right at other times. The problem is no one will mention it when they have been proven wrong. Next time Sukhani's on TV he will just mention a new trade. If he were proven right he'd harp upon how right he was. Neither will CNBC anchors ask him about his last trade because they want to keep their TRPs high. Even Ashwini's not talking about how he was short yesterday. He's just talking about fresh trades.

So, there's a clear bias here and people need to be aware that only winning trades get spoken about and asked about on TV and that is why you see so many "winners" in the media.

PS. The only analyst I have seen on TV who will regularly take about his wrong calls is SB :)

Last edited:

Booked 50% 7300 CE, 75% profit. Mera tu good start hua march series ka.Abhi day traders log matha pachi karo

Last edited:

TracerBullet

I was watching CNBC yesterday around EOD. All experts (Ashwini, Sudarshan, etc.) were short EOD. Sukhani even suggested going short EOD with SL @7100 and said something like "SL have to be far, otherwise you won't get rewarded" or something to that effect.

Now, everyone's wrong sometimes and right at other times. The problem is no one will mention it when they have been proven wrong. Next time Sukhani's on TV he will just mention a new trade. If he were proven right he'd harp upon how right he was. Neither will CNBC anchors ask him about his last trade because they want to keep their TRPs high. Even Ashwini's not talking about how he was short yesterday. He's just talking about fresh trades.

So, there's a clear bias here and people need to be aware that only winning trades get spoken about and asked about on TV and that is why you see so many "winners" in the media.

PS. The only analyst I have seen on TV who will regularly take about his wrong calls is SB :)
yes, thats TV but ST has been keeping track record of sukhani for few weeks. It speaks for itself ( atleast till now)

They are paid parrot,some of them bankrupt while personal trading and recover loss when they started advisory.Real personal money and public money is so tough according to psychology!!!