General Trading Chat

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Over 25 yrs total and over 20 years full time....but still feel that there is a lot to learn about markets. Kaafi antique piece hun...:D Actually could be more but thode years chhipa leta hun taaki puratatva department na lagoon...

ST
Sir, in addition to being highly knowledgeable and utmost humble, you also seem very level headed, this virtue, has it always been with you or have devoped it during the journey.

Regards always
Vivek

Sunnyraj

Sir

It would be very nice to read your trading journey. How you started, what was your learning approach, your learning resources, the major milestones you achieved, the mistakes you made which taught you valuable lessons and anything that you think important during this journey.

Please post it whenever you get time.
ST sir.
Same request from my side too....:)

amitrandive

Over 25 yrs total and over 20 years full time....but still feel that there is a lot to learn about markets. Kaafi antique piece hun...:D Actually could be more but thode years chhipa leta hun taaki puratatva department na lagoon...

ST
Great Sirji

It means when you started your trading career , most of us were kids in school.
Now we are still kids in your school.:D

My humble thanks to you for guiding us.You really are a great teacher.
:clap::clap::clap:

arsh22g

Great Sirji

It means when you started your trading career , most of us were kids in school.
Now we are still kids in your school.:D

My humble thanks to you for guiding us.You really are a great teacher.
:clap::clap::clap:

Very good, but there's a corollary for all of us here. The trading systems developed/tested by masters like ST, Saint, Traderji etc, are for all of us to learn as a starting step. If our learning stops there, then we haven't really done anything with our chosen profession, it will be like feeding off from someone else' skills. Testing, tweaking, experimenting and innovating should not stop for us if we really respect our teachers/masters, and want to give something to the next generation of traders in addition to what we got from our teachers/masters.:)

I know it's hard and may sound like "gyan", but think about it for a minute. Even the World's oldest and tested profession like prostitution makes money........but just money, nothing else.

Sir, in addition to being highly knowledgeable and utmost humble, you also seem very level headed, this virtue, has it always been with you or have devoped it during the journey.

Regards always
Vivek
Level headed because I consider myself as a common person,nothing special in me..I also have a God gifted ability that I always find something to laugh at about any situation or about myself so in the worst situation I find something to joke about and have a good laugh so the situation ,however tense ,becomes light.

Smart_trade

any simple system u suggest for common people like me
Go for some simple systems like 21 MA line,2 MA posted by Subhdip,or systems posted by X-ray,or bands by Pratap,support/resistances etc...any system which you like and you don't have to struggle is a good system for you.

More than system ,trade management and mm are important areas....one needs experience and screen time to develop in these areas..trade on small stops and when trade goes in profit hold it.

Day trading is difficult for new traders....as the margin for errors is very thin in day trading. Initially try trading spreads which is safer play in options.

Smart_trade