General Trading Chat

For that to happen ..india will have to pull in 10 % growth for a decade at least...would be great not because index will be at 100000 ...beacuse it is going pull out so many people out of poverty ..
Yes this Index teji mandi, our loss/profits chalta rahega but growth will be good for the country and all of us as citizen.

ST

wisp

Da,
On a day like today for intraday, after a good move like this morning morning, when price goes sideways and we get out, is it better to keep looking for trades or just close shop for the day?

U love it Sir because ur too good at it now...but initially at times one feels like banging his or her head on wall :rofl::D
Yes Vikas ,have undergone those days for almost 3 years I was a struggling trader...but even that time I had tremendous passion for markets and never thought of quitting in losses also....I was 101 % sure that there has to be a way to tame this beast and I will definately find it one day....

But I give full credit to my family who believed in my passion and encouraged me to have a go at it....

Smart_trade

XRAY27

If there was a forum like Traderji and people to guide when I started , I would have cut my learning time by atleast half.

ST
Da !!! How many years in trading ,if you take 2016 into account...

Da !!! How many years in trading ,if you take 2016 into account...
Over 25 yrs total and over 20 years full time....but still feel that there is a lot to learn about markets. Kaafi antique piece hun...:D Actually could be more but thode years chhipa leta hun taaki puratatva department na lagoon...

ST

wisp

Over 25 yrs total and over 20 years full time....but still feel that there is a lot to learn about markets. Kaafi antique piece hun...:D Actually could be more but thode years chhipa leta hun taaki puratatva department na lagoon...

ST
Da, I know you arent that old, but...who cares about age...

XRAY27

ST
Great !!! More then 25 years :clapping: