General Trading Chat

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Level headed because I consider myself as a common person,nothing special in me..I also have a God gifted ability that I always find something to laugh at about any situation or about myself so in the worst situation I find something to joke about and have a good laugh so the situation ,however tense ,becomes light.

Smart_trade
Sir, special people don't consider them to be so,others do.
Would try my best to inculcate as many virtues as I can by interpreting your posts.
A special thanks from my side:)

Sirji what made you go long in swing trade
For intra i could understand the visual uptrend - but how does one apply visual uptrend to swing and take position
Intraday and swing has different systems,and different criteria but basics are same.

Without going into specifics,just see hourly or 4 hrs timeframe chart,we are trading above ERL,pivot high made above ERL with higher pivot low....definite sign of trend having reversed at least for some time.Then catch this reversal with stop at 5 min pivot low and you have a trade with great RR and with such RR you can never lose in swing trade.

Ouch....I have given out all the specifics....:D

Smart_trade

eku

Family ka support to matter karta hi hai ST Da..
But what abt the ppl outside the home? how did u handle them?
Engg. chhod ke Satta laga raha hai...how did u reacted?

I'm from a small city and ppl still react on stock market as some gambling...They look at me as I'm a big Satoria...

IF...IF u visit any brokerage firm,u'd find only losers in the stock market..
Many doctors,CA's,lawyers,bankers invested in stock market and they lost a big chunk..and when a small trader like me tells them ki I am making good money frm stock market,they dont believe me..

Ab chhati(chest) pe contract note chhipka ke to nahi chal sakta naa?
ppl hv such a perverted n sick mentality ki agar tum ek fine car lete ho..they think ki may be this guy is a cheater...kisi ko Topi pehnaake paisa banaya hoga..I mean,there are many cases like making ppl fool-double return scams..invest with us,murga halal scam etc :D

Hope u got what I mean...How should we face this when hardly 1% of trading population is successful and hardly 0.000001% is the population of a trader among those 125Crs Indian...
And...

Sorry to say this...many traders on this forum still struggling on 1-2 lots since 4-5yrs..IF they turn looser,they'd also poke badly.

:(

I'm from a small city and ppl still react on stock market as some gambling...They look at me as I'm a big Satoria...

Many doctors,CA's,lawyers,bankers invested in stock market and they lost a big chunk..and when a small trader like me tells them ki I am making good money frm stock market,they dont believe me..

ppl hv such a perverted n sick mentality ki agar tum ek fine car lete ho..they think ki may be this guy is a cheater...kisi ko Topi pehnaake paisa banaya hoga..I mean,there are many cases like making ppl fool-double return scams..invest with us,murga halal scam etc :D

Hope u got what I mean...How should we face this when hardly 1% of trading population is successful and hardly 0.000001% is the population of a trader among those 125Crs Indian...
And...

Sorry to say this...many traders on this forum still struggling on 1-2 lots since 4-5yrs..IF they turn looser,they'd also poke badly.

We don't have to show anything to anyone.But the confidence and self esteem comes with success speaks for itself....when you make plenty of money, same people will treat you with awe and respect. Don't worry about people...concentrate on being profitable every week and every month....only your close family should matter to you not outside strangers.

ST

vikas2131

And...

Money talks... my friend..it may be not be easy but will be worth it :) keep going..

In any field the top class professionals are respected.Take example of lawyers...there are some lawyers who will chase you for a Rs 100 affidavit...but I have seen top High Court Lawyers charging Rs 50,000 per appearance.There are doctors charging Rs 50 for a medical certificate outside RTO office and there are super speciality doctors who are very successful and have no time to even talk.
...so be a top class professional in your field....success,respect,money will follow.

ST

vijkris

Learner and Follower
In any field the top class professionals are respected.Take example of lawyers...there are some lawyers who will chase you for a Rs 100 affidavit...but I have seen top High Court Lawyers charging Rs 50,000 per appearance.There are doctors charging Rs 50 for a medical certificate outside RTO office and there are super speciality doctors who are very successful and have no time to even talk.
...so be a top class professional in your field....success,respect,money will follow.

ST
We don't have to show anything to anyone.But the confidence and self esteem comes with success speaks for itself....when you make plenty of money, same people will treat you with awe and respect. Don't worry about people...concentrate on being profitable every week and every month....only your close family should matter to you not outside strangers.

ST
:clapping::clap:
thanks