Full time Indian Resident FOREX trader??

Despite so many posts, theres not a single private trader trading real account.
some time back i came across a real trader in this site,but forgot his details.
Foreign sites of forex trading generally require an address proof, ID proof,your bank details etc. You can transfer funds thro wire transfer,credit card etc.

visit one example site : www.fxcm.com this site offers demo programs and online forms for opening an account. Go to these forms, read thro the various instructions.

Let me know where in India do you live?
I am sure i can help you .
Just send me pm .
And dont worry nothing for sale..lol..

Hi Pipshower,
I am new to this forum and where can I get these lessons in Banglore or Chinnai.?

Let me know where in India do you live?
I am sure i can help you .
Just send me pm .
And dont worry nothing for sale..lol..

Hi Pipshower,
I am new to this forum and where can I get these lessons in Banglore or Chinnai.?
Hello Singh ,
get on yahoo im or skype and add my id pipshower and i will tell you more details about it.
On this forum as per rules it is not allowed to advertise commercially .So i cant put in details.

beethoven

in India, u can buy usdinr futures only on NSE or MCX exchange. Which means you can only settle it in NET. That is the difference between the futures price on the settlement day and spot price would be net settled.

In effect, futures are used as hedging tools. If you want to lock in the current rate as your net buy/sell rate, you can take such positions in futures and the net PnL would be adjusted on the settlement day.

Tell me if its not clear.
Ankit,

Any broker offering trading in these futures for retail traders?

Bee

Ankit,

Bee
Yes Bee, Geojit is very actively giving this product for retail investors/traders.

Smart_trade

ag_fx

Ankit,

Bee
Ohh Yes..Almost ALL major brokers in India are offering this service...infact ANY broker offering NSE futures & any broker offering MCX-SX futures can offer you trading in these contracts as a retail trader.

Happy Trading

Ohh Yes..Almost ALL major brokers in India are offering this service...infact ANY broker offering NSE futures & any broker offering MCX-SX futures can offer you trading in these contracts as a retail trader.

Happy Trading
They offer only one pair - USD/INR, which is non market driven and low volatile. Also, conditions are not that nice.

But yes - it's true, after introduction of USD/INR futures at NSE last year, all NSE participants may offer it. At the moment, it's unknown when RBI decides to introduce any other pairs.