Free NSE BSE data downloader (EOD, Indices, Daily & Historical, Bhavcopy downloader)

Re: Free NSE BSE data downloader (EOD, Indices, Daily & Historical, Bhavcopy download

in india max people use pirated copy of metastock. is there any issue to match the getbhavcopy with it. if iwant 5 years historical data and daily update facility. how to that?
Hi,

Getbhavcopy does not care which technical analysis software you use to import the data downloaded, so pirated or non pirated copy does not come into the picture

To exactly understand how you can use Getbhavcopy with multiple TA software (including Meteasotck) you should read Getbhavcopy Documentation

Re: Free NSE BSE data downloader (EOD, Indices, Daily & Historical, Bhavcopy download

Please any one guide me how to download EOD data for my metastock professional and use it?

kaly422000

if i want at least five yrs historical data (mainly nse eod ) and daily up dating fracility for metastock u cant do but to subscribe professional utilty. bhavcopy or other5 free utilty is not working for that.

I am facing the follwing problem with gbc downloading data,Can ny body resolve it?

Last edited:

d_s_ramesh

Get Bhav is having problems to download indices data. For the past few weeks traders have been going through the issue of repeated access to get the data. To have a stop gap arrangement till the download issue is resolved we are providing the data files in text format as it would be downloaded from Get Bhav for use to traders who are using Getbhav for their data needs.

http://www.bravisatempletree.com/bhavcopynse-bse.php.

Please use the link to download the zip files containing all three files of NSE Cash with Indices, NSE Futures and BSE data in separate files. After download, send the files to respective folders and append data as it is regularly done through down loader.

Daily data files will be uploaded everyday as the exchanges give out data. We are also uploading complete history files after adjusting for split and bonuses this weekend.

rajeshn2007

Did anyone noticed problem in downloading the eod data?

saivenkat

I feel there is a total hiccup in the nse server today. When I tried with other data downloaders even they failed to download the bhavcopy.

rajeshn2007

I feel there is a total hiccup in the nse server today. When I tried with other data downloaders even they failed to download the bhavcopy.
yes saivenkat,
downloaders didn't work. updated using bhavcopy.