Free New Amibroker Data updater for NSE & BSE

Hi friends,
Here I am sharing a new application i programmed which can download Historical EOD data from NSE and BSE and will automatically update Amibroker 5.
I request you all to download it, install it and check it. And please inform me if you find any bug in it.
Requirement is .NET 3.5 sp1, and Amibroker installed.
It downloads Data in the folder c:\Temp\ and then automatically updates amibroker
I have checked it in Amibroker 5, youall can check it in other versions of Amibroker.
regards
Ashutosh
http://www.mediafire.com/file/yxzmqzgqdjy/Amibroker Indian Xch updater.rar

It updates your default database, so please take backup before updating with this downloader

Last edited:

MurAtt

Does it update RT or EOD?

If EOD then is it in Tick / Minute / 5min - which TF?

Appreciate your early reply.

Attaching the screenshot for the program
It downloads directly from NSE and BSE site, so data is 100% accurate
It directly updates Amibroker, so no need to format, edit or unzip the data.
regards
ashutosh

Last edited:
Eod data download properly but how to configure updata ami automatically
You just have to click "Download and update Ami" button and it will automatically update the amibroker for each day you have selected in the date field. If you have to update amibroker, then donot click "Download Only" Button, just click "Download and update Amibroker.
regards
ashutosh

Last edited:
Thanks boss, but do tell me if you find any bug. I am still improving it. I have found one, i.e. when you select "from" date and then you open "To" calender and then close the calender without selecting "To" date then the program crashes, i have corrected it and will try to load it as early as possible.
regards
ashutosh