Free NSE BSE data downloader (EOD, Indices, Daily & Historical, Bhavcopy downloader)

sr114

Re: Free NSE BSE data downloader (EOD, Indices, Daily & Historical, Bhavcopy download

Yeah i created a text file and saved it in the Formats folder.. I followed all the steps given on the getbhavcopy's main website.. I created the format file.. The other time, i was able to get IEOD data and used Import Wizard to specify the things and i didn't get the options to change the time to get it to 15mins or 30mins or anything..
create the format file thru import wizard and save it in format folder. so when next time importing thru ascii this format file will be used and u will be done

sr

Re: Free NSE BSE data downloader (EOD, Indices, Daily & Historical, Bhavcopy download

Does this data downloader "adjust" prices for splits, dividends, bonuses etc?
Or is it just raw data fetched from NSE server?

Hello friends,

After the success of Getbhavcopy version 1.0 to 1.4.1 I am releasing the next version of Getbhavcopy.

This is a major version update to 2.0, rather than to version 1.5, because of the following reasons:

• Added BSE EOD and Indices data download facility
  • Added NSE Open Interest (i.e. Deliverable Quantity) data download facility for all Equity stocks
  • Added series parsing options to download equity data other then 'EQ' series
  • Download equity symbols for all NSE Indices. Earlier versions supported Nifty and Nifty Junior only
  • Calculate volume for all NSE Indices. Earlier versions supported Nifty and Nifty Junior only
  • Complete redesign using Object Oriented concepts. Complete rewrite of the code.
  • The redesign will help in faster addition of new features.

Overview:

Following data can be downloaded using Getbhavcopy:

Download Getbhavcopy:

Get it from Download Getbhavcopy (Free NSE BSE Bhavcopy downloader)

If you like it, please provide your thanks.

Thanks and Regards,
Hemen.

Hi Friends,

I am new to Amibroker ... recently installed it on my PC (OS is XP) and also on my Laptop (OS is Windows7) ......I tried to import data (downloaded from getbhavcopy utility) ...... it works perfectly well on my PC with XP system but it is not being imported in Amibroker on my Laptop with system Windows7.

Experts please advise

Thanx