Free NSE BSE data downloader (EOD, Indices, Daily & Historical, Bhavcopy downloader)

Re: Free NSE BSE data downloader (EOD, Indices, Daily & Historical, Bhavcopy download

Can somebody give me the link to download the mcxsx or msx realtime data for amibrok & metastock

Re: Free NSE BSE data downloader (EOD, Indices, Daily & Historical, Bhavcopy download

Dear Hemen,
what are all the fields/columns of data which we can download for BSE ?
I am looking for Open,Close,High,Low,Avg Low,Avg High,PE Ratio,Market Cap historical data for the past 5 years.Please let me know if that would be possible with your software..

bunny

Dear Hemen,
what are all the fields/columns of data which we can download for BSE ?
I am looking for Open,Close,High,Low,Avg Low,Avg High,PE Ratio,Market Cap historical data for the past 5 years.Please let me know if that would be possible with your software..
Fundamental data not possible.

Can some one please tell me how can i get those fundamental data?

rajeshn2007

It is available in nse website.

rajeshn2007

It is available at nse dot com derivative bhavcopy.

murthymsr

how to get open interest of stock with bhavcopy
GetBhavCopy provides Open Intetest also in addition to OHLCV for futures.
For stocks (not futures), this is the deliverable quantity.