Free EOD analyzing software.

murthymsr

Hi friends,

I am happy to introduce you all this new free EOD analyzing software.

I have developed this software in my free time. Depending upon the response and feedback for this, i will continuously update the software with new features.

At present the software will display only the nifty EOD quotes.

I am anxious to see the response for this software.

:)
hi,

Thanks for all your efforts. It's very nice and useful.

I refer to the Sensex stocks Technical summary.

1) If possible please add other popular groups of stocks like Nifty. Junior, etc.

2) Facility to sort by clicking on the column header.

3) An additional column to show 'net trend' (=UPcount - DNcount) with facility to sort on clicking header.

4) It took a long time adding stock rows, row after row, presumably downloading data for each row. Instead, it may process and store the output for such predefined groups on server after fetching each day's EOD data for immediate display on request.

Hope my understanding of the process is correct, otherwise, please ignore this point.

Regards.

murthymsr

hi,

Thanks for all your efforts. It's very nice and useful.

I refer to the Sensex stocks Technical summary.

1) If possible please add other popular groups of stocks like Nifty. Junior, etc.

2) Facility to sort by clicking on the column header.

3) An additional column to show 'net trend' (=UPcount - DNcount) with facility to sort on clicking header.

4) It took a long time adding stock rows, row after row, presumably downloading data for each row. Instead, it may process and store the output for such predefined groups on server after fetching each day's EOD data for immediate display on request.

Hope my understanding of the process is correct, otherwise, please ignore this point.

Regards.

murthymsr
Murthy,
Thanks for your comments. below are my reply for that.

1. There are already groups like Nifty, Nifty Junior, Nifty Midcap, CNX IT, CNX Bank, Sensex, BSE Auto, BSE Realty, BSE Teck, Bankex etc. Please explore through the site for those pages.

2. Yea! its a good idea. Shall be included in future.

3. This is shown as Bullish / Bearish at the right most column. Facility to sort it on clicking the header shall be included in future.

4. Again its a good idea. Shall be included in future.

Once again thanks for all your inputs.

Hi friends,

you can find this software in www.profitindicators.com

This software will automatically download the nifty quotes and displays around 15 technical indicators in a single page, which is easy to scroll and compare between different indicators.

This software requires java runtime 6 which you can download for free in sun site.( i have provided link in the website of the software).

I have developed this software in my free time. Depending upon the response and feedback for this, i will continuously update the software with new features.

good work continu

Hi friends,

you can find this software in www.profitindicators.com

This software will automatically download the nifty quotes and displays around 15 technical indicators in a single page, which is easy to scroll and compare between different indicators.

This software requires java runtime 6 which you can download for free in sun site.( i have provided link in the website of the software).

Dear Aenigo

All I want to say is thanks a lot.

Though I haven't really started using it , I am sure your it will be very handy in complex world of trading.

I passed by all 9 pages of this thread and found that you were very prompt in replying the queries. Your hard work and dedication will certainly pay off.

Thanks once again

Best Regards
Sachin Shedge

manoharpillai

Today @ 6am i downloaded the software looking forward to use it. many thanks in advance for providing this unique software for the use of many traders. I would like to know is there a way to check NIFTY chart from this software.