Free EOD analyzing software.

Dear sir,
I have installed your software. I would like know one thing, Is their any facility to generate list of stocks which have gone Bullish/Bearish as on particular date based on a given indicator. Say like today if I want to check how many stocks have turned bullish based on MACD, Can i get complete list of such stocks?
Thanks in advance

Hi First Thanks a lot ... this tool will be very useful to learn TA before we enter the markets... i feel instead of te website version can we use this offline any way... so that we can practice without the internet ..like if we can download it....

Thanks Again

Hi

Can you pleaser guide me as to how can i scan the stock list for symbols that have just shown a bullish macd crossover based on last days closing price.

For now you cann't view the charts in mobile browsers.

Thank you. I have already done it and its working fine... The thing is..i thing i need to learn quite a good to use this.. sounds to be a good site and software.

does profitindicators.com work in mobile browsers?? it is not working in my mobile.

thank you.

Yes sir, you could do that.

For example, to know the list of stocks in nifty turned bullish for MACD today, go to the following link

http://www.profitindicators.com/home/technicals/nse/MACD.php?p1=12&p2=26&p3=9&lst=_nifty

Sort the trend date and you could find the stocks turned bullish, bearish today, yesterday, in the order of date.

Hope this helps.

Dear sir,
I have installed your software. I would like know one thing, Is their any facility to generate list of stocks which have gone Bullish/Bearish as on particular date based on a given indicator. Say like today if I want to check how many stocks have turned bullish based on MACD, Can i get complete list of such stocks?
Thanks in advance

Yes sir, you could do that.

For example, to know the list of stocks in nifty turned bullish for MACD today, go to the following link

http://www.profitindicators.com/home/technicals/nse/MACD.php?p1=12&p2=26&p3=9&lst=_nifty

Sort the trend date and you could find the stocks turned bullish, bearish today, yesterday, in the order of date.

Hope this helps.
Thanks a lot for your help sir. If I am not over stepping or expecting too much , May I request you to have an option where this search can take place for entire list of stocks? and not restricted to NIFTY / Junior Nifty or so.

Once again excuse me if I am expecting too much. this is a suggestion . please dont take it otherwise
Thanks once again

Thanks a lot for your help sir. If I am not over stepping or expecting too much , May I request you to have an option where this search can take place for entire list of stocks? and not restricted to NIFTY / Junior Nifty or so.

Once again excuse me if I am expecting too much. this is a suggestion . please dont take it otherwise
Thanks once again
Sir,

You could do that by adding the list of stocks in watch list and you could view the technical summary for the watch list. You could have 2 watch lists having 50 stocks per watch list. You could have the watch list separate for NSE and BSE.