Free EOD analyzing software.

Dear aenigo, hope ur s/w works nice. Well i don't have a PC but a Nokia E62 mobile thru which only iam typing this msg. My request is that is there any possibility for u to make ur S/W viewable in symbian OS phones. A sincere request.
Krishna

Hi Aenigo
This is prasanth.first time when i opend profitindicators it opened showing only the text content.then i re installed jre 6 and now when i am opening it my browser is shutting down.
can you tell me why.:confused:
regards
prasanth.

I have gone through the web site and launched the profitindicators v2.0 software. It works fine and it is very useful to me.

But, When i click the view chart button from the www.profitindicators.com website i am not seeing any chart displayed. But when i launch the software it works fine.

Any idea why the chart is not displayed while using the view chart button from the website..? I feel this may be useful to have a quick glance without launching the software...

Hi,
The chart from the web page may not be displayed when your browser setting is preventing popups. Change your browser settings to allow popups from www.Profitindicators.com and try the view chart option. It should work.

Thanks and Regards,
aenigo.

Hi Aenigo
This is prasanth.first time when i opend profitindicators it opened showing only the text content.then i re installed jre 6 and now when i am opening it my browser is shutting down.
can you tell me why.:confused:
regards
prasanth.

Hi Prasanth,
Don't know exactly what is causing the problem. Use Internet Explorer(IE 6) as browser. If the problem still continous, its better to contact someone system professional at your place because only by checking your system it is possible to figure out the exact problem.
Best Regards,
aenigo.

HI all, Is there a good software which analysis stocks for trading and updates data online from Nse...How is " profitindicators" software...I don't mind paying for somebody's hard work...cos...somebody is also paying me in my profession for my hard work...

Hi All!
I'm glad to find this forum, as I see members have already collected a lot of infos about free stuffs.
What does the sentence "With ProfitIndicators you can analyze the end of day quotes of Indian share market NSE and BSE up to 300 days." mean on the opening page of ProfitIndicators.com? Is it free for 300 days only or only the last 300 day's data is reachable. The accuracy of indicators depend on how many previous data points it has been calculated for. (I haven't tried it yet, because I use the one on chartoasis.com at the moment.)
Best wishes: