Free EOD analyzing software.

Dear Aenigo,
Thank u very much for offering this very nice software. I have found some problems: It is not working with Mozilla. Also with issue of bonus shares/split, vert. scale is not fitting properly. I have pointed these so that you can improve the software.Try to include BSE scrips also.

Teja

Dear Teja,

Thank you for your valued suggestions. Sure i will include the features you have told. Please wait for some time. I will do it very soon as possible.

:)

pakatil

Dear aenigo,

Just now launched & browsed your software. I am overawed. Simply put, it is just a stupendous effort. God bless you.

Thank you again for providing an excellent Stock Analyser.

Cheers
PAKatil

Dear Pakatil,

Thank you very much for your comments. The feedbacks are really boosting my interest to continuously enhance the software.

GRORICH

Sir,
I could not find any download link on your website. However there is one Launch button. Should I click on that Launch button to download Profiindicator ? Please inform. Thanking you.
Grorich

Hi friends,

I am happy to introduce you all this new free EOD analyzing software.

you can find this software in www.profitindicators.com

This software will automatically download the nifty quotes and displays around 15 technical indicators in a single page, which is easy to scroll and compare between different indicators.

This software requires java runtime 6 which you can download for free in sun site.( i have provided link in the website of the software).

I have developed this software in my free time. Depending upon the response and feedback for this, i will continuously update the software with new features.

At present the software will display only the nifty EOD quotes.

I am anxious to see the response for this software.

Hi,

I am not able to download and run it?

Please help.

Thanks & Regards,
MiLiND

very good work friend. keep it up:eek:

if i am offline from ur auto update time(around 4pm) how to update data since it is very difficult 4 me 2b online.
how can delete unwanted indicators ?
plzz help
and once again thank u very much for giving me ths soft.:p

...sanju!

Friends,

This software doesn't require any download. When click on the launch button it will launch the software. Then software will then automatically download the End of Day data and display the indicators. If you launch it for the first time in you system, it will download the EOD data for the past 300+ days which will take some time depending on your internet speed. Your successive launch will be fast since it will download only the EOD data for that particular day.

For the software to run, you need java Runtime Environment(JRE 6) installed which is free. I have given a link in the website to install JRE.

As per the valued feedbacks from the users, i am in the process of updating the website and software. Very soon you will be getting more userfriendly and many of your problems addressed. You will also find answers for many of your questions in that update.