Free EOD analyzing software.

Dear all,

Following the success of Profitindicators V1.2 software and response to many of your feedbacks and suggestions, I have updated the profitindicators.com web site with many features.

Now,

- you can do all of the analysis without launching the profitindicators V1.2software and downloading the EOD files. All the technical charts are now made into web pages.

- automatically updated on trading days between 5.0 pm to 6.0 pm

- you can maintain watchlists of your stocks.

- filter out the trend of stocks from the list without looking into individual technical charts.

- adjust split/bonus.

- you can also specify the split/bonus for the stocks in your watchlist so that when you launch the charts from your watchlist, you need not to specify the split/bonus adjustment everytime when looking into charts.

- Major NSE indices Nifty, Nifty Junior, Nifty Midcap, CNX Bank, CNX IT were included in the charts.

- you can also still launch and use the profitindicators V1.2 software online as earlier which will provide all the technical indicators/charts in one page.

For now i have made it only for NSE. Very soon i will be making it for BSE also.

For all the above including the Profitindicators V1.2 software to work, you need to be online and have Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 6 installed in your machine which is available for free at http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp

looking forward your comments, feedbacks, sugesstions.

Thank you all for the support, comments, feedbacks, sugesstions given in the past.

:)

Don't mind but is it really a software ??, I could not find any thing else than advertisments on this site, i visited 3-4 times but i am sorry if this is a software

Hey, i think you might not be having Java Runtimg Environment 6 installed in your system or else your browser might not be supporting execution of java.

If java is not executing in your system, you will able to see nothing but only advertisements and text links which does not require java.

install JRE6 for free from http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp

you must be then able to see the charts in this site and launch the software.

hi,

once you login to the site and launch the software, it will display the following indicators in the order give below, in the same window. you just need to scroll down to see the various indicators.

candlestick chart (with ma envelopes & bollinger bands)
bar chart (with moving averages)
volume (with moving averages)
bullish bearish indicator(bbi)
moving average convergence divergence(macd)
percentage price oscillator(ppo)
stochastics
price rate of change(roc)
elder force index(efi)
price and volume trend(pvt)
on balance volume(obv)
money flow index(mfi)
commodity channel index(cci)
relative strength index(rsi)
william's %R
directional movement indes(dmi+, dmi-, adx)

if someone feels launching the software require downloading 60MB(30MB for NSE & 30MB for BSE) of data is huge or not interested, they can still use the web page version of all the above indicators with the limitation of one indicator per web page through the "Technicals.." link. This will not require downloading of above said 60MB data.

Last edited:
I feel this is easy to use and one of the best software/website for EOD analysing... Thanks.
I have gone through the web site and launched the profitindicators v2.0 software. It works fine and it is very useful to me.

But, When i click the view chart button from the www.profitindicators.com website i am not seeing any chart displayed. But when i launch the software it works fine.

Any idea why the chart is not displayed while using the view chart button from the website..? I feel this may be useful to have a quick glance without launching the software...