Free Charting software Plus free data feed

fxgood

Now firstcharting offers 3 days demo for their MT 4 product , just download demo from their site and open demo with proper details.

http://www.firstcharting.com/dwd/firstcharting4.exe
And this feed is direct server based not fetching cheap utilities and @Ramdas ji who created free mt utility already told himself this is good paid one.

It can show more than 500 symbols which we cant achieve with fetching cheap tools at all easily to manage day to day trading but if your are new trader or small trader who have less than 10 - 20 symbols you can manage with fetching tools but not if you manage portfolio or need product with ease of use for day to day uses

Hi Ramdas,
I cannot register myself to nsefno forum to download the Ticker RT GYN V10.rar file. Can you please help me by sending it to my mail id ? I am new to this forum and do not know how to give you the mail id. I can not post it here as you have clearly mentioned not to post any Id here.

Thanks in advance boss.

Regards,
Koustuv

My mail id is forexkoustuvatgmaildotcom. please mail me the Ticker RT GYN V10.rar and what ever other files which need to be downloaded from nsefno forum. It will be of great help boss.

Thanks,
Koustuv

Hi Ramdas ji,
I downloaded MT4 as instructed in PDF Manual but cannot register myself to nsefno forum. Can you please help me by sending the Ticker RT GYN V10.rar file and what ever other files which need to be downloaded from nsefno forum. My mail id is sushibajatyahoocoin.
Thanks in advance . with best regards,
bajpai
Re: Free Charting software Plus free data feed

RAMDAS

Hi Ramdas,
I cannot register myself to nsefno forum to download the Ticker RT GYN V10.rar file. Can you please help me by sending it to my mail id ? I am new to this forum and do not know how to give you the mail id. I can not post it here as you have clearly mentioned not to post any Id here.

Thanks in advance boss.

Regards,
Koustuv
Hi koustuvpaul and SN Bajpai

refer post 856 of below mention thread, shivangi77 posted some link and info.
"http://www.traderji.com/amibroker/69122-my-afl-collection-86.html#post714068"

support forum niftyfno.forums-free. ...registration is enabled for you.
there is lot of help available in support forum.
and latest updated files available in support forum.

Thank you thank you thank you

Last edited:
Hi Ramdas,
I have set up the MT4. Thanks for sharing such a great utility. I have one problem. The charts are not getting updated. Do I need to add and remove the stock daily to get the updated one?