Free Charting software Plus free data feed

No worry...nothing is wrong...new improved version of utility is underway that's why stoped new members registration and downloading old versions..
Old members can see all threads and downloades.
Ramdas Sir,

Since I can't download your utility "NOW to MT4" real time data, can you please forward the utility to [email protected]

Your site do not allow further registration, hence am stuck. Please help

RAMDAS

Ramdas Sir,

Since I can't download your utility "NOW to MT4" real time data, can you please forward the utility to .............
Your site do not allow further registration, hence am stuck. Please help
I have send you files....Ticker V10 is for stock and index..with auto backfill from google.
fno and mcx is not supported in Ticker V10

Last edited:

RAMDAS

s, u can fetch any trading terminal like NOW, NEST,ODIN TO
ANY MT4 TICK BY TICK RT with 60 DAYS BACKFILL FOR NSE FUTURES AND MCX ...
AAMAADMISOFTWARES PROVIDE THIS FACILITY..with high /ow alerts and other useful function inbuilt ...
happy trading...:thumb:
Yes i saw video of aamadmisoftware...it is good....and it is paid utility..
Real MT4 charting is what FirstCharting provide, it is also paid but best one.

you have mention aamdami gives 60day backfill...i think that utility gives backfill whatever available on Trading platform..for stock he can give 50 to 50day backfill from google.

what to choose depend on individual need and Trading stratergy.

a1b1trader

Hi Portcity

I am interested in NEST/NOW/ODIN to MT4
I understand that this service also provide 60 days backfill.
At present I am using Odin2Ami free.

I want to know, whether there will be any clash if I use both the services side by side on same system.

OR

If I use NEST/NOW/ODIN to MT4 and Metastock side by side, will it provide data to both or not, or there will be some clash.

Thanks

Namaste,

Ramdasji i've been using your utility for mt4. However today when i tried to update eod chart at 21.00 hrs it didn't got updated (data is not updated beyond 31/12/2012) is it cause of google deprecation as u mentioned in your post dated 05-10-2012 or there is some other glitch any assistance to resolve this situation would be much appreciated.

Regards

Last edited:

RAMDAS

Namaste,

Ramdasji i've been using your utility for mt4. However today when i tried to update eod chart at 21.00 hrs it didn't got updated (data is not updated beyond 31/12/2012) is it cause of google deprecation as u mentioned in your post dated 05-10-2012 or there is some other glitch any assistance to resolve this situation would be much appreciated.

Regards
Today's EOD is not updated on google server itself. all other timeframe data is OK.
this may be due to holiday in US and all other global stock market was close on 1 st...
it is not depreciated..
let's wait for tommorow..EOD will get updated.

Today's EOD is not updated on google server itself. all other timeframe data is OK.
this may be due to holiday in US and all other global stock market was close on 1 st...
it is not depreciated..
let's wait for tommorow..EOD will get updated.
Namaste,

Yes now eod chart is updated. Ramdasji thanks for the info and prompt reply :thumb:

fxgood

Yes i saw video of aamadmisoftware...it is good....and it is paid utility..
Real MT4 charting is what FirstCharting provide, it is also paid but best one.

you have mention aamdami gives 60day backfill...i think that utility gives backfill whatever available on Trading platform..for stock he can give 50 to 50day backfill from google.

what to choose depend on individual need and Trading stratergy.
Now firstcharting offers 3 days demo for their MT 4 product , just download demo from their site and open demo with proper details.

http://www.firstcharting.com/dwd/firstcharting4.exe