Free Charting software Plus free data feed

Dear Mr. Ramdas,

How one can programme buy & sell signal in MT4. For example to create buy signal at SMA cross over. Is it necessary that one should have software programme skill for this signal creation. Please explain in detail.

MANISH_DAMANI

Sir I am using mt4 from alpari. I want realtime along with backfill of nymex crude, silver, copper , gold to amibroker and also want realtime. I have seen your forum but not getting data as I am not experienced like you. By team viewer could you once show me by giving few precious moments of your life. I be very gr8ful for this. You seems only hope currently.

dear manish..
as per ur requirement a fulfill utility is in ur near..it will update real time data from ur trading terminal to anyone MT4 CHARTING PLATFORM with tick by tick...
more pm me...
or madhanji80 at gmail dot com... happy trading...

MANISH_DAMANI

Sir I dont want to connect my trading terminal to mt4. Sir I want data from mt4 will come in my amibroker so that I will take adavantages of studies which is only in amibroker.

RAMDAS

.FYI
Important: The Google Finance API has been officially deprecated as of May 26, 2011 and will be shut down on October 20, 2012.

Looks like google finance data may be stoped from October 20, 2012.

Ref: "http://googledevelopers.blogspot.in/2012/04/changes-to-deprecation-policies-and-api.html"

Looks like MT4 Tools posted in thread will stop working after October 20, 2012, since tool uses google as backfill.

fxgood

Sir I dont want to connect my trading terminal to mt4. Sir I want data from mt4 will come in my amibroker so that I will take adavantages of studies which is only in amibroker.
If you are serious you can try any provider like firstcharting or esignal

hi, Ramdas

Will it be possible to fetch data min data from NSE server?

Actually i'm using th GCI mt4, and it provides the data of nse fut current month and some eight stocks..........

i dont rely on google or yahoo free data..... so thought if somehow the nse data could be captured............

thanks.
Hi subhan,

Can you please let me know how to get nose future data into mt4, and also where can I download mt4?
Thanks for your help, I am a complete newbie.

regards,
Chidan